••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 28, 2008 (item)

The Baths July 28 2008 by Dani

Posted at 12:08 AM
Tags --

So the kids and me walk in the door and my employees and Moms are at the bar by the pool having drinks – and it looks like they have been there a while.
The kids asked about Pops and Moms told them to go wake him up – he was in the back family room.

I asked how the baths went and my girls told me Pops was giving them a special rate - $200 a bath if they promised to bath once a week otherwise the price would go up.

He would install a bigger Jacuzzi on his floor right near G and Fire’s bedrooms. I could just see it now.

He told them to put it on their expense account. I told them they would not have to – he would do them free for the privilege of looking as such fine women.

Moms laughed and said we could take it out in trade – they were going to be gone 3 and half weeks out of every month until November.

I told the girl whatever they do on their own time was their business. Then Pops came in wondering how I liked his proposal.

I told him it sucked – he seemed unconcerned then he asked how he was going to pay for all the towels and shaving cream he needed and don’t forget the band aids.

I asked how many of the girls had cuts and they all shook their head no; so I asked him what band aids and Momtoo raised her hand – she came just when he touched her skin – the first time ever – she had been away too long.

I said show of hands, how many others came – Pops said don’t need no hands with my fingers – they all came at least five times. I looked at each and none of them argued with him except Red said it was more like 15 and Moms said they could hear her out here at the pool.

Red turned red and told me I should not have recommended it. Moms said she was so horny she asked Pops to leave for a few minutes – instead he heated her clit with a towel then used his thumb and palm.

I knew the feeling and asked her if it wasn’t great. She smiled and said it was worth $200 a week.

We all laughed and I asked about the kids. Pops told them they had forgot a golden rule – after swimming – take a shower before coming in the house – they wanted one more swim, then a shower then video games.

Mom asked what kind of video game and he said a simulation of a town where only teenagers lived.

He had opened a bank and made a killing until the girls had changed the rules and kidnapped him for ransom.

Not our type of game – he said he was going to show them Tron or something like it. Red said they had Super Mario someplace – Pops left to download it and install it on his PC – he used to love that game.

B asked to talk in private when I was getting a drink. She asked if her Mom had gotten lucky this weekend – I asked what she meant. Did her mom get lucky – did she have sex this weekend.

I told her I had no idea but she didn’t seem that type of woman to me. B said she is not that type of girl but surely there was a good-looking guy around here that wanted to…

I did not know how to answer that or even suggest anything – I could not tell her what I knew. I asked why she was asking.

She told me because she was really laid back, smiling and happy. The way mom used to be when her stepfather and mother would have sex. I asked how she knew and she told me she used to watch them through a hole in the closet.

I told her to just ask her mom – she might tell her to mind her own business but she would never know unless her asked.

When I got back to Red I pulled her over to Momtoo and gave them a blow by blow. Momtoo gave several suggestions – all telling the truth and I went to find Fire and G.

I asked how the baths had really gone and Fire said she was mad at me, until she came the 2nd or 3rd time, that I had not warned them how sexy Pops could be and how good his hands were. G spoke up and said she had never come that way before – Fire said she didn’t even know it was possible.

They talked to Moms while Red was getting hers, and Moms told them some great stories.

Momtoo told them to mark her words, they would hear Red before long and they would hear a lot of her – a man has not touched that woman in a long time.

As it turned out she was right. Mom leaned over to me and said they all want to know how long he gets when he is hard. I laughed and told them there was only one way to find out and it did not involve telling.

We heard lots of cheering and we all went to investigate. Pops had found Super Mario, somehow got the computer to put it on the big screen TV and they each had a laptop to play the game on – they still had to take turns but it was pretty cool.

When they had all lost NB wondered if this laptop could look at the Internet. Pops asked what she wanted and he took her laptop and turned on a few features and she was snooping.

Pops asked her Mom how limited her access should be and Red shrugged her shoulders. Pops reminded her of Madam W’s search and Red said she trusted him to never do that to her daughters.

B asked to search for something and Pops took her computer and gave her access. As it turned out the girls did not get much time on the Internet – they mother could not afford a fast enough computer.

Pops didn’t say anything but then the doorbell rang and Pops checked a clock and said right on time.

My most favorite person of Pops friends walked in – a giant man that could make five of me – he was 6-6 and all man.

He was a private detective that Pops called dick – that was not his real name – Pops said he called him that because he could be a real dick.

Once I had a stalker at college. Dick came to protect me and find the guy – it took him 45 minutes and he ‘questioned’ the guy for the next 16 hours and knew how many times he had farted in church.

Then he turned him over to the cops. The kid tried to lie in court until he saw dick walk in then he changed his testimony and his plea and spent his last two year if college dodging other dicks – the ‘real’ kind.

Anyway, Pops introduced him to Red and her girls. He explained that Mr. BigGuy (That’s what they were to call him) would be around a lot and if they had any problem please call him immediately.

He handed each of them a phone and told them to press any key and hold it down for at least a second and Mr. BigGuy’s phone would ring.

Dick told them he would probably be there before they finished talking.

Dick took Red into Moms office to get some info about her ex-husband and father of her boy. I asked the girls where their brother was. At his father’s mother’s – she took him every other weekend – she didn’t have much money but she could take care of him a few days a month as long as she had diapers.

She was keeping him for a whole week because she got her stipulation check – I laughed but did not bother to correct them.

Her Mom came out and shook Dick’s hand and dick patted each girl on the head and told them to call him any time about any thing.

After he left Red said he does not ask much. Pops said he does not let his client cloud his opinion of the people he is checking on. But he will give his opinion good or bad.

Mom said that once a guy had threatened her and Dick had found him with just a first name and description.

He had brought the guy to the front door and made him get on his knees and apologize then dick had cuffed him to his truck and spent 8 hours interviewing him.

She felt sorry for the guy until the 3rd hour when he boasted of how he treated other women. Mom went out and asked dick to get the women’s names – he did and Mom contacted them to start a lawsuit. As it turned out the guy had nothing and even though they won money they would never see it.

Dick wanted to go find him again and make him pay but Mom would not let him. Dick still made sure the guy did not try to screw anyone else.

One year the creep even sent an apology and $2,000 he won gambling. Moms gave it to a charity for battered women.

Pops told us we had better get to bed – we were going to have a long day. I told him it would be nice if he would tell where the fuck he was taking us.

He said he was taking us no where – we were going to meet our newest client – setup an inspection process and all around be judged by some experts.

I knew he was lying but I let him play his game. We would tour the local office then probably visit the corporate office and a few other places nearby.

Red thought she was going home tomorrow – she didn’t have anyone to watch the girls.

Moms told her they were going to take the girls on an adventure (with her permission) but the girls would have to have patience.

Red was not sure Moms would want to waste their time at home and Pops said they sure as hell would – our adopted daughters just want money and freedom. We have to ‘give’ them things to get them to come around.

I threw a glass at him – luckily it was empty. Red asked them why they were being so nice to her. Moms sent the girls to get a package out of a certain closet in her room.

When they were down the hall, Mom had Pops stand up and she ran her hands down his cock highlighting it through his shorts. She said her green eyes, red hair and great body made this thing happy and in turn them happy. This was their way of saying thanks.

I noticed all my girls had leaned towards Pops to get a better look. They sort of sighed when they saw the outline of his cock. Momtoo spent a few seconds rubbing it and you could tell it was getting bigger but she grabbed his hand and said fuck time and they left.

Mom snapped her fingers and I asked if anyone wanted a dick – I mean drink. Then all said doubles.

Pops came in to talk about the visits tomorrow, the girls and the baths.

Any problems with the visits I’m to call him. The girls will be fine with him and Moms – they are going back to Grannie’s for last minutes details.

Then he asked about Fire. I did not know what he was talking about. He stumbled looking for a word then said personal jewelry. It dawned on me but I decided to embarrass him some more.

He finally found the word piercing and I told him a former boyfriend made her get them. Them? he asked. He did not notice her nipple piercing. He asked why and I asked if he played with the one in her clit. He said no, and he pointed out that I knew what he did.

I told him he should have flicked it or gently pulled it. She would have come more.

He wondered why anyone would find it a turn on and he left to try his luck at Super Mario. The girls had kicked his butt every time and he was trying hard. I thought that was funny as hell.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window