••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 28, 2008 (item)

Thieves Are Assholes - July 28 2008 14:20 by Dani

Posted at 3:25 PM
Tags --

I slept so good last night that I ignored the alarm and Red came in about 10 wanting to know what time we were leaving – I told her 10 and she laughed and said we were late.
Moms and the kids left about 8 for parts unknown – they said they would get to Grannie’s about 1 pm. Grannie’s is only 2 hours max from the big house so who knew where they were going first.

Pops is also gone – I am guessing he went with Moms but he said last night he had stuff to do.

We girls got ready and left for Pops local office. We stopped for brunch at the local restaurant where everyone knows everyone else.

When I was asked who these newcomers were I told them they were the new ‘girls’ at Jenny’s house. Jenny’s house was the local ‘whore’ house – rumor was she had fucked every dick in town.

None of them believed me so I told the girls to talk about tricks and how much they would be let out etc.

The waitress heard this and rumors went wild. Annie’s mom called and asked if I was stirring shit – she had heard about a bunch of new girls going to Jenny’s but the description made her think otherwise.

She asked how long we were here – I told her only till later tonight. She was going to have fun.

We stopped for gas and I told the girls to give the old guy a show – ignore the younger ones and tell the girl she had nice tits – was she gay?

I went in to pay and I told the girls we had to hurry – the guys would be here soon.

I asked Fire to drive because I needed to check phone messages and email but my computer/phone case was gone – I had put it between the seats and covered it with a jacket at the resturant. Someone evidently saw me and helped them selves.

I borrowed G’s phone but the other others girls had not brought one. It was my fault – I did not think we would all need a phone but I guess I was wrong.

They had also left their computers because we all thought we were going back to the big town Sunday night. I was the only one with a computer.

We went back to the big house but I could not find a spare computer or phone. I was not happy.

We went to BBs and she loaned me her phone but Jen’s computer was at the cabin. Will was supposed to be here and he had his. DenI had the only computer BBs and he owned.

So we went to POPS main office and I called the main security guy.

He told me he had already determined I had lost it. Pops has a special phrase we have to type whenever we first turn on the computer. We have five minutes to type it then the computer assumes it has been stolen and locks just about everything in place.

You can still access the Internet but the computer uses its GPS to figure out where it is at and phones home.

Right now my computer was in the next big town about 15 miles away. The cops were trying to get it back.

My cell phone had not been used but I knew why – every two hours it resets itself and you must type your access code after a number or the phone will not work.

The address book, Internet connection, messages and mail are locked until the right code it put in. If you get it wrong three times the computer requires the 8-digit code and effectively locks down.

So we went to our first meeting without our tools. It was fine; the local manager is a lady that has been with Pops since the beginning. She moved here so that her sons had someplace to live while in college – she loved it so much she stayed.

She put out an emergency call to Pops and the head computer guy. Neither returned the calls. She said that was the first time she ever remembered not getting a response within five minutes. She made a few other calls but so far no one can help me.

That’s the way my day started. We completed the first meeting and I decided to carry on as if nothing was wrong – I did not need a computer to do anything.

But I was not going to be that lucky. Have a meeting now – not sure when I will get this posted.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window