••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 1, 2008 (item)

Red Says Hi – August 01 2008 by Red

Posted at 3:15 PM
Tags --

I saw Dani updating something that I thought was mail but I sat down uninvited to discuss nudity and orgies and read some of the titles over her shoulder as I asked my questions.
Then I got sidetracked for two seconds – it is fucking dramatic what two seconds can do for you.

I saw ‘Red’ and wondered who it was – dummy me – I missed the brains on creation day but got the pussy and tits – and the red hair/grn eyes to fuck up every man I run into.

She referred me to Momtoo but I wanted to ask every woman in the place to get plenty of ammunition for the war to come in my mind.

I am very surprised this type of activity even takes place – open marriages and open relationships and open this and that. I want to open my legs and tell every guy here to do me. Is that a bad thing or am I trying to fit in with my new friends.

My brain and morality is being pushed to the limit.

I asked what it was like to blog and she told me to type my current thoughts – see what I thought – if I could ‘see’ what I thought I would not have to write it.

Wait a minute – did I just make sense?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window