••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, August 2, 2008 (item)

Payback Return – August 02 2008 by Pops

Posted at 7:28 AM
Tags --

I have extracted some revenge.
Dani was fighting the blog this morning – posts would not post – they posted on the wrong date or added the wrong date to the title.

BBs was trying to do something with her phone. Red, Fire, G, Lisa and Mom were sitting around looking at furniture on the net.

It was time for revenge. I moved behind BBs and pushed my soft cock into her – the only way she can take it. I gave her by Drive-By-Fuck but I held back from coming.

Then I pulled Lisa up and nailed her. By now I was starting to get hard. I did Dani next, and then Fire. I was going to do G next but I was too big for her.

I pulled Mom in line next and then bent Red over – she did not fight me, in fact she reached back to spread her ass cheeks and asked me not to hurt her too much.

She took me with no problem but I noticed she was lubed up. She whispered that it was about fucking time.

She came about 30 seconds later.

Annie walked in and I bent her over then Jen. Then I sat and pulled Red on to me and pulled onto my cock.

It only took her a couple of minutes to get me to fill her pussy with cum.

Then I stood up letting her slide off and went up to talk a shower.

Nobody said a word except Dani who said, “That’s the Pops!

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window