••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 29, 2008 (item)

End of Day Report – July 30 2008 2010 by Dani

Posted at 10:29 PM
Tags --

We made it to the cabin – we HAD to waste some time at the bar (if you get my meaning) and then we got a ride home.
Pops forgot he had taken some narcotics to hide his pain – after the 2nd drink he was loopy.

When he got to the cabin he went to his room, tossed his supper and fell asleep.

I had messages from Moms wondering where the hell we were at – they got more frantic as it got later – I thought Pops had called them.

Oh well. I got yelled at but I know they were just worried. My biggest problem – I have posts that I sent to the blog but I cannot get them to post. I cannot access my server at work – something is wrong with my new computer and I cannot figure it out.

About twenty minutes ago B and NB showed up with Cap. The girls are very excited – their mother told them she had won her cases against her former lovers and she was going to try and buy them ponies.

She also asked where they might want to live – they said the cabin. I laughed and told them to be careful what they wished for.

Cap told them it was bedtime. They went straight to the boat. Cap said good night – he had to be up early to take the girls fishing. He is having the time of his life – maybe I’ll go with him.

I called Annie and she is going to see if her computer works. B also gave me her computer – Pops sent computers home with the girls – I wonder if their Mom knows it.

It is almost bedtime for me – kind of a boring day for me. I’m sure it’ll pick up tomorrow. Damn I hate computers that don’t work and funerals. I am not sure which is worse.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window