••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 1, 2008 (item)

Psst! Quiet! – August 01 2008 by Pops

Posted at 12:14 PM
Tags -- ,

Do NOT tell Dani – I’ve already scanned all those messages she sent – I cannot believe I forgot to check it.
There were only two things I would have been concerned with at the time but they both turned out fine. But Dani should have caught this a long time ago. So…..

I am acting mad and very cold to anyone associated with her. I got lots of practice when we were at war. I got so good that not even Annie or BBs can see through me.

Not sure how long it will last but it will be fun. Red started to ask me something but I let my face turn ugly and she saw from the side and immediately said never mind.

All the others are asking Dani or her girls what I am mad about. Mom walked through and winked at me – she knows I am playing.

This will be a great laugh. Punishment of some sort is in order. Have to think hard for this one.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window