••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, July 27, 2008 (item)

Recovery Mode July 27 2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:52 PM
Tags -- , ,

Everyone except Moms and me are in the recovery mode.
Annie beat the guys home and she said as soon as Will and the guys got there they were asleep – the motorcycle guy was late – they had left a message and waited 10 minutes and decided sleep was best.

The girls and Pops were awaken my Moms about 11:30 – Moms need to go to the mall and the girls really wanted to go yesterday. They still did today.

Pops went back to bed – I took him some hot toddy but he was back in bed – he said entertaining 2 teenagers was much harder then satisfying 3 twenty year olds pussies.

He took his hot toddy and said maybe lunch would help him. I checked on Red – her kids had already woke her up to let her know they were going to the mall. She had grounded them. They ‘told’ her instead of ‘asking’. They went crying to Moms.

When Moms came in, Red asked that they somehow get through to them their mother and no one else controlled their life. Moms told her not to worry, they would make sure they understood it.

About an hour later, Mom called and asked if it was OK to buy new something or rather – she was not talking to me – she was pretending to call someone else – she was teaching the girls a lesson.

At 4:30 Fire and G came stumbling in and I do mean stumbling. G tripped on something and ended up in front of Pops sitting spread eagle on the floor.

She had no panties. She held her hand out to Pops and said please. He took his time and never looked away. When he pulled her up she sat on his chest and ask if he could see it now or did she need to get him glasses.

Pops surprised her and picked her up behind the knees. Her crotch was less then an inch from Pops and she had both hands on the back of the chair trying to balance herself.

She pleaded with Pops to let her down she needed a shower. He told her he just wanted to make sure he could see it and he let her down.

She sat in his lap and said she was too tired to do anything. Fire sat beside me flopping down and she whispered – is it true you and Annie like to fuck more then one guy at a time and you have also fucked many different guys in one night.

I was not happy – whoever had told was about to get their balls handed to them flattened by a hammer. When I started to ask she told me to calm down – no one had kissed and told – Annie’s mom got really drunk and was sharing secrets with Fire, G and Cindy but she told us she was not sure if it was true.

I was the one that told her so she knew it was true. I was feeling guilty after one particular night and had a long talk with her – she told me she wished she had done it when she had a chance. Since she had broke my confidence I immediately started plotting revenge. I knew all I had to do was call her husband – he always had something in his mind to fuck with her.

Fire was waiting for an answer. I told her not in front of Pops. G said she needed a shower, she needed to shave, she needed to condition her hair and needed to moisturize her face – she felt like she had been in the woods all night – Pops told her she was in the woods most of the night and today too probably.

I heard Pops talking in low tones with G and I had a feeling he was negotiating a shower and shave. I told Fire to hang on and told G that if she wanted a great experience to let Pops bath her and shave her – I guaranteed she will love it.

I looked at Pops and made him promise nothing sexually. He said how was he suppose to shave her – I stopped in and told he had to keep his dick in his pants AND he could put nothing INSIDE any part of her body.

He told me I had forgotten his promise to Moms. He was right I had forgot. He picked G up and headed for the guest room – it had the bathroom with the oversize Jacuzzi tub – Pops told Fire over his shoulder that there was room for her too.

She asked me what was about to happen - she asked for directions to the room. Red asked if she qualified too – sure I said but I could not promise Pops would behave with her.

Mom called again wanting to talk to Red – I warned her that Pops was giving his famous baths – she told me to reserve time for her and momtoo. I handed the phone to Red.

Mom called back – what was she going to do with the girls – they could not be exposed to that. I told her I would take them swimming at BBs.

I checked on my girls – they were laid back on opposite sides of the tub with steaming hot washcloths covering their crotches – their legs were spread wide open and propped up on the edges of the tub. Their legs were lathered in hot foam.

They were holding their arms at a funny angle and I noticed they had steaming clothes in their armpits. Their boobs were uncovered.

Pops was sharpening his straight razor with his leather strap. I get so wet when I remember what it felt like to have that blade scrape over my pussy lips after it had soaked in a warm cloth for ten minutes.

These girls were going to love it. Especially when he washed them afterwards using special sponges and cloths Moms had brought home from Japan.

I told Pops Red was next and Moms wanted their turn too when they got home. I had not noticed but Red had followed me and was shocked by what she saw.

G saw her told her that so far she had to recommend this. Pops invited Red stay. She did.

I called BBs, she was just getting up – hell yes, it would be fun to have teenagers around – she even knew two boys down the street that were about their ages – she’d call them and set it up.

Then she asked if I knew where Deni and Will were – those assholes had not left any messages – they just left town.

When I told her where they were she said she was calling Annie – it was time to have some fun.

Red came out needing the hangover medicine for herself and the girls – she asked if Pops was serious about shaving her butt hole – absolutely I told her – just try to relax when you feel the razor touch her skin.

So everyone but Moms and me and Pops are in recovery mode. I love it – and I have no idea why I did not drink – maybe I cam growing up?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window