••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, August 2, 2008 (item)

Grandpas are Great! – August 02 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 7:04 AM
Tags --

Sorry I’ve been away – my dick has a few problems physically AND mentally.
Moms have found two local nurses that will help with Stubby – Moms have to be on a flight tomorrow at 5 am.

I’ll take the 12-10 shift since he’ll be awake and wanting to be active. For the most part he plays chess during the day, talks to his doctors and surprise, SURPRISE a brother – not even Cap knew about that.

We wheel him out to the deck to see Skippy since Moms will not let him in his room.

The younger nurse wants the night shift – she needs gas money to drive two hours to her main job that is paying for her new house that her husband, in Iraq, had not seen yet.

The day shift nurse likes to start at 5 am because she works the 8 pm to 4 am shift (what fucked up hours). We agreed to let the late shift nurse sleep here a few hours before or after her shift if needed.

So things are much better.

Red’s girls are a blast to play with and observe. Cap loves them already and they are leaving on an adventure as he calls them, to find the proper wood to make cabinets for their new barn.

Now I know for a fact that Cap has enough wood in his shed to build cabinets for a couple hundred of houses – he is just making excuses to take them places.

Red said something that sort of jogged my old memories and I caught Cap by his cock coming out of Stubby’s room. Cap was clothed – I grabbed him through his clothes.

Momtoo gave me a funny look and Stubby told me not to hurt him. I asked Cap if he was molesting those girls. As soon as I said it I saw the truth in his eyes.

I told him I owed him a blowjob as an apology and he unzipped his shorts. He asked if I knew how to do it like Momtoo. I have no idea what she does but she slipped past me and pulled his cock out.

She looked at me and said that Stubby needed his oil checked. But Stubby, not wanting anything to do with the murderous Lisa had left the room. I heard him talking to Pops, who I was trying to avoid, and I went out the back door.

A little later Grandpa came by and told me that even if he had those feelings, us girls would never leave him alone long enough. He had trouble getting hard the way it was.

I called bullshit and told the girls to wait – I pushed him into the pantry and had him hard and spurting down my throat in no time. All I needed was to talk about the time he fucked me up the ass.

Grandpa – you are one of a kind. And thanks from all of us for taking such good care of the kids.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window