••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, July 30, 2008 (item)

Chess Update Blog Update 7/30/2008 by Pops

Posted at 1:39 PM
Tags --

We have all been lax at playing and my reporting has sucked – but as usual, Life gets in the way.
I have lost to all at least one game but I did beat Captain and Annie once each and played Adam to a draw – I am waiting for Stubby to accept a draw.

Stubby is leading in wins with Annie ahead with loses. I think Adam had the most draws – I am not near the computer to check.

I’m waiting for my partner and biggest enemy (he reads this) to pick me up for the wake. I hate wakes, I hate churches, I love cemeteries, as long as no one is getting put into the ground, and I hate organ music unless it is Rock N’ Roll.

Red’s daughter’s just picked out their ponies – two for each – and Red picked out a beautiful Arabian – perfect Auburn coat with white socks and an explosion right above her eyes. I think she is 3.

They know nothing about horses so the next few months will be fun. I just hope the kids do not lose interest.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window