••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 1, 2008 (item)

Payback #3 – August 01 2008 by Dani

Posted at 5:18 PM
Tags --

I’m sitting checking Imail, Email and talking to the lawyer on the phone when Fire sat beside me.
She asked Pops how he was doing and he just grunted. Fire smiled and made an oops face at me.

She rolled her eyes then asked me what it was like to fuck an older guy. I asked who she meant, Will? and she said no he was ancient – she meant DenI.

Now Deni is barely pushing thirty and Will is the same age as Pops if not a year older (wait for it) making Pops ancient too in Fire’s eyes.

Pops sighed and she asked if it was best to be careful with them so that you didn’t hurt it or whatever. Could you still ride them as hard as guys like Adam?

I guess we finally pushed the right buttons and Pops stood up, asked where B and NB were then dropped his shorts – Fire could see none of this but she read me good.

Pops cleared his throat and Fire stood up but leaned over. Pops grabbed her skirt but fire said she really needed Denny – she’d be back and she skipped out of the room.

The look on Pops face was priceless – I hope the video camera had got his look. He pulled his shorts back up, sat down, sighed and said fuck.

I asked if everything was OK – he ignored me.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window