••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, July 27, 2008 (item)

A Lazy Sunday July 27 2008 by By Dani

Posted at 10:02 AM
Tags -- ,

Well a hard dick can be much more preferable to sleep. I go back in bed and Adam immediately spooned me then he got hard and I got on top and slow fucked him for the first time.
He loved it and fell right back to sleep but now I’m ready to go.

Moms are up and Red just came out looking for her daughters. Moms put her in the easy chair and promised medicine and coffee for her hangover but she fell asleep before Mom poured her coffee.

I checked on Pops and the girls – the girls are on one end of his couch, Pops on the other and they are dead to the world.

Annie and Summer woke up and left for home almost immediately. Summer has one last thing to do for her brother and on Tuesday she’ll become my fifth employee. Not sure what she is going to want to try first but G thinks she’ll make a great inspector.

Red just stirred, apologized for falling asleep and complained her bed was much more comfortable so that’s where she went.

Will called for Adam so I made him talk on the phone and ten minutes later he was in the kitchen freshly showered and looking for coffee. He, Will, and DenI are going back to my building to search for more motorcycles or their parts.

They found a Cow ?? but its fenders and carb are missing. I have no idea what they are talking about. Pops said something about an antique Indian he thought he saw – they went nuts and planned this trip Friday evening. I called security and told them to give them shit when they get there – nothing like having fun.

Adam is driving since he had less booze and more sleep then the others. He left but came back about ten minutes later to kiss me goodbye – that impressed Moms.

Momtoo is going through all the gifts and entering it in the computer. Pops has a program that let’s the users write the alphabet, a note, sign it and the computer does all the rest printing personalized Thank You cards, signed. They are hard to detect from the real thing.

Lisa just came home – she fell asleep about 2 am on a swing at Denny’s house – she said she drank too much but her head feels OK. Stubby is doing fine – he and Cap were asleep by 9 and were up at 7. Lisa’s plane leaves shortly after noon.

Juanita called wanting to know who she was working for – me or the temp agency – I guess I made her day or she was in church praising the lord when I said me. She asked if I wanted her to turn my man on – without thinking I said how about my girl. She cackled and said she would see me tomorrow.

I realized we were not opening the office tomorrow – I told her tomorrow was a paid holiday. She asked what and I said fuckworkday – I love hearing her laugh – she didn’t even say goodbye.

Moms said they want a boss like me. I wonder – they both have real estate licenses.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window