••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, October 7, 2008 (item)

Sailor’s Daughter – Oct 7 2008 1430 by Dani

Posted at 4:13 PM
Tags --

On the way home to get the kids from school Liz asked how long Red and Kim had been fucking each other. I told her not long.

She asked if Jim had a big dick, was normal sized or pussy forbid, smaller then normal. I was relieved – she was not as experienced as I thought.

She mentioned that Mr. Nerd looked about the same size. I choked on my bottled water.

I let her talk – I could no longer act like her mama. She wondered how Summer and Annie had found each other – I asked how she knew – she asked if I could not tell Annie and Summer had just had sex. I laughed and asked how long she had known.

She told me B had warned her the first weekend on the boat. I wondered where B got her radar.

She asked if I thought Mr. Nerd would have a stroke if she screwed him. I asked her to slow down – four days ago she was sixteen and today she was talking about fucking her boyfriend.

After a few minutes she asked again. I laughed and asked if she was the mystery robed slut on the balcony. She said no, paused and said she was not a slut and did not really like robes.

I told her I gave up. She told me to watch the balcony tonight about 8 – maybe I would get my answers but make sure no one saw me.

Then some idiot almost ran her off the road - she called him names I have never heard then punched it to catch up to him. She smiled sweetly at him then almost put my door in his lap. He stopped beside the road. She apologized to me calling herself a sailor's daughter. She has the same temper as Stubby AND Lisa.

She said she had another problem to worry about – her boyfriend was only 17 – if she fucked him was she committing rape? She told me she would call the sheriff - I suggested the court house – she told me that place had already given her enough bad news for one week.

When B and gB got in the car I asked where gB’s boyfriend was. She said he was in detention for telling a teacher to kiss his ass. Liz asked which teacher and was surprised. gB said that B had tricked him – he thought he was telling B to fuck off.

I called a halt and said the f word was not appropriate for them period. They bitched a bit but settled down.

When we got home, Liz wanted ice cream so the girls setup the machines. They all have a different favorite flavor. Captain helped them mix everything and get the ice ready.

Pops wondered if we had any pie – Liz yelled at the teens and they were off to let Pops and Captain finish the ice cream.

That was their plan all along. Liz and the teens usually rode the 4-wheelers down to Lucy’s to pick up the pies Pops or Captain had ordered.

Today Pops started cussing as soon as he heard it. When he saw the tank head across the lawn he was cussing and digging for a phone. By the time he had dialed a number the tank had already crossed the first creek.

Pops hung up and told me to look at her go – she was a quick study. Captain wondered if she knew how to use the winch. Stubby said he had shown her many years ago how to winch barges together.

For those of you maybe not familiar – the tank is Pops 10 year old GMC 4x4 that has been heavily modified. Exhaust pipes welded shut and extending out of the fenders to above the cab.

Air intake borrowed from a cat that is also water proof and extends just as high as the exhaust.

The motor has been sealed against moisture and the floor boards have one way drains installed. The doors have two way seals and are supposedly water tight.

Any cloth in the interior has been removed to protect against mold and stink. I watched Stubby drive the tank into the river and completely submerge it except for the exhaust and air intake.

I found out later he had several tons of gravel in the bed – otherwise the tires would have let it float.

There are two paddles fastened to the roof of the cab inside – just in case the motor stalls.

Liz and the girls were back in less then ten minutes which Captain thinks is a record. The tank needs a good bath. Liz jumped the last creek – I usually slow down and drive through it – she jumped it and threw mud every where.

Stubby says he’ll go get a load of gravel to patch his road and give the tank a bath.

All Pops said was to ask permission the next time. Liz asked for permission for next time now so that she would not have to waste time.

Pops called and added her to his insurance policy as a stunt driver. He told the agent he was not kidding.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window