••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, October 6, 2008 (item)

Cindy’s Surprise – Oct 6 2008 by Dani

Posted at 9:10 AM
Tags --

Saturday was this month’s birthday party for October babies.

After Liz’s surprise we didn’t think there was much else that could surprise us. Cindy and Denny were here and Pops offered her a beer to go with the weenies and she turned him down.

I’ve got to know Cindy fairly well since she got here and it was unheard of her to turn down ANY alcohol.

I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders – I let out a little scream and gave her a big hug. Denny asked that we give others a chance to guess. I agreed.

Annie said something to her later about her top – it was cute – it was also new. When Annie’s offer of a beer was refused, Annie asked if she felt OK. Yep, feel fine this evening.

Annie was thoughtful for a moment but started talking to Pops. Pops leaned over later and asked how many weeks – she said eight.

She pulled us aside and told us she had been using a diaphragm except when she was with Denny. And for the last twelve weeks she had stayed away from just about everyone.

We told her we had not even thought about that but she figured others would and we could give a quick answer to confirm the father.

Pops thought it was a neat plan. I was so happy I could not stop grinning. Many people caught on that something was up but I just shrugged when they asked.

I got Denny aside and asked if he had told his parents yet. Nope, just as soon as Annie figures it out. I asked to be the one to call and tease – he agreed, if Annie did. I asked if I could give Annie a few hints. No, he wanted the first to be a total surprise.

When we came back out Annie commented to us both that Cindy was looking very good. She had the glow back that she had when she first met her. I wanted to smack her.

I had all but given up when gB asked Cindy why she was not drinking. Cindy said she couldn’t right now it was not good for her. gB asked if she was pregnant or something.

Annie spun around and squealed – she could not talk for several minutes she was so excited. When she finally settled down everyone gave congratulations.

William and Jeni were full of questions and when Jeni heard her birth control technique her eyes lit up. She confided in me that she and William were missing some of the other people.

I called Annie and Denny’s parents with the bad news. I told them I have very, very bad news. They were asleep and came right awake. I told them that nature and their kids had just turned them into old farts.

Annie’s dad told me to quit joking around and tell them why I had really called. I told them that nature and their kids had just turned them into old farts.

Annie’s Mom figured it out and asked if they were now going to be called Grandparents. I gave the phone to Denny and went for another beer and weenie.

What a great surprise.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window