••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, October 10, 2008 (item)

So Many Guests – Oct 10 2008 345 by Dani

Posted at 4:00 AM
Tags --

I hate when strangers walk through my domain. I feel violated even raped.

I know that all these people know Jeni or William – and I know they would not be here if they were not trusted. I know, I know , I KNOW. I still don’t have to like it.

When the teens and I went to get Moms, they commented that there were not very many ‘good looking’ or interesting people. I honestly had not paid attention.

But when we got back we all noticed. How could this be? Maybe our expectations were too high – or maybe everyone was too drunk for us to gauge their appeal.

I was sober, as were the teens but Pops was wasted and Moms soon joined him. They said we were wrong – bull.

We decided to spend the night at Red’s. William had hired four small buses to move people between the resort and the cabin. We caught a ride to across the street and went to bed.

B woke me up at 3 am saying she was really hungry – we did not really eat supper last night, we just grazed the buffet table.

When gB came in complaining Liz woke and we decided to come back to the cabin.

Lucy and Captain were already cooking for the breakfast buffet. We got it hot off the stove and it was GREAT – we all ate too much. Then B realized we did not have school today – in fact we have nothing to do until the rehearsal dinner tonight.

We are all looking for suggestions. Liz wondered about Pops and B reminded her Moms were home. They started a pool (thanks for teaching that Pops) on what time they will come down.

Liz suggested we drive up to Grannie’s – I agreed but we have to make sure we don’t have any chores.

We’ve decided to take a nap and let our asses grow a couple of inches from breakfast.

Oh well.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window