••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, October 9, 2008 (item)

Constant Arrivals – Oct 9 2008 1825 by Dani

Posted at 8:54 PM
Tags --

This place is like an airport terminal. We have people coming , meeting others and then going – usually someplace together.

Almost the entire fourth floor from William’s office is here – that’s the executive floor. Almost thirty of Jeni’s former co-workers, some of them from Canada and others from Californicator made the trip.

They have most of the two floors at the local resort. Jeni and William’s parents and other close family are staying at Captain’s B&B – their first paying customers.

Captain brought the boat out of dry dock – said he needs experience winterizing it anyway. Stubby’s first trip was 35 people.

From the 3rd deck you cannot see the yard for all the tents. Two tents have A/C – that is crazy - but it will be 80 on Saturday.

William just asked me to go pick up a friend at the airport. Should only be one person – he handed me the keys to his Porsche – I almost came when I started it up. I stopped at Red’s and borrowed one of B’s miniskirts – I am terrible. His friend will never forget this ride, right?

Except his friend was a school marm, about 70, with a million dollars of jewelry on display. She wondered how I was able to get in and out of the car with that skirt.

I said that was the point – she asked if I was William’s mistress. I should have said yes but instead I explained.

William gave me a dirty look when I got her back to the cabin.

I told him next time describe who I was picking up. He said no need – I would not be helping anymore

Sorry – teens sidetracked me. We had to get away for some peace and quiet. We’ve met too many people and suffered many an idiot.

Well, almost time to go get Moms, we can’t wait. Later.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window