••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, October 7, 2008 (item)

A Ghost? - Oct 7 2008 825 by Dani

Posted at 9:14 PM
Tags --

I almost forgot about my eight o’clock appointment – I was not sure why I was there except I am a voyeur.

But nothing happened. I saw a cigarette glow on the third deck at the front of the house and made my way up there.

I was able to see the second deck the entire time. Stubby and Lisa were quietly talking when I interrupted them. Stubby gave me a cigarette and I was momentarily blinded by his lighter.

Lisa asked what I was doing and I explained. We all moved to the rail so that we could see better and Lisa pointed out what looked like a figure in a white robe behind one of the columns.

We were straining to see it when we all jumped and Lisa even shrieked a little when Liz commented whoever it is shows up on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

At Lisa’s scream the robed person disappeared towards the boat house. Liz was prepared and pushed a button that illuminated the boat house walkways remotely.

We saw the back of the robe going into the boathouse but it seemed to be really flimsy. Stubby told us to watch for anyone leaving and he ran to the boathouse.

He came back about five minutes later and reported he found nothing – everything was locked up – Captain was playing chess with B in the great room and did not have company.

We were all quiet wondering what to do next when Pops came out. He lit a cigarette and asked if we had seen the ghost yet.

We were all surprised and he told us the ghost usually appeared in September and disappeared after Halloween. No one knew who it was – and if someone tried to hide on the deck it would not appear.

Pops setup camera a couple of years ago but never got anything. Normally we are back home by Labor Day for the year.

This will be my first fall at the cabin. Liz says it has to be someone we know but I can think of no one.

Another thought – Pops said this is the first year the boathouse was here – they have to know the property well to have gotten away from Stubby.

Liz wondered why none of us believed it was a real ghost. Pops said he had never heard of a ghost having sex before.

So we all saw something – just not sure what – and it appears Liz is NOT the mysterious robed one. I have to get to bed – it has been a long day.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window