••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, October 7, 2008 (item)

Damn Red and Her Libido – Oct 7 2008 1320 by Dani

Posted at 2:38 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Liz and I decided to visit my office today. She wanted to see how it felt to be a big shot.

On the way in she asked if I would show her how to be a successful business woman – I told her we would both have to find someone – maybe Annie.

When we got to the office the guard had already alerted my office – my office knows everything that happens in my building at all times – thanks to the relationship with the guards.

Anyway, when Liz walked out of the elevator I held back – I know my girls. The applause embarrassed her and she pulled me along with her.

She gave a nice speech about how she deserved nothing – she just happened to be the lucky egg that some guy who got lucky made lucky.

Perfect for Liz - she promised not to change and if she did we all had permission to dunk her in Annie’s pool.

Annie who was hanging on Summer with her after orgasm glow – I can always tell – told those gathered to make sure we strip her first.

I had called to warn the office. G called her brother and picked up a cake with the appropriate message. She had also picked up some champagne and several glasses.

Fire told me that Red and the contractors had been here but must have left. I knew what they were probably doing. Kim told me she never knew how much fun women could be. I don’t think she knows about me yet.

It was raining when we came in and Liz wanted to hang up her rain coat and touch up her makeup. I unlocked my office door with out thinking and held it open for Liz.

When I heard Liz tell Jim not to stop on her account and then complimented him on his cock size I knew I had fucked up.

The rule was IF my office door was locked, knock first because those inside might be embarrassed. Since I set the rule you would think I would have found it odd my office was locked.

Liz walked right through to my bedroom telling Red and Kim they had nice tits. I followed her not looking at anyone but making sure I kept a grin on my face.

I turned at my bedroom door and told them Liz was sure growing up fast – be prepared for questions. Liz asked if she could watch Jim shoot. I answered that one for her as I closed my bedroom door.

She told me not to say a word – if she was not able to figure something out she would ask – otherwise she may not want to know. I laughed and she went back to the door and told them she could not hear them.

She peeked out and told Jim to make them moan and groan – she liked hearing that.

I found out later that Jim lost his erection at that moment – before that he was fine but for some reason hearing a child talk to him like that scared him.

Red advised him Liz was now legal and Kim said he was hard in seconds. He even gained his composure enough to ask Liz if she wanted to join them. That pissed me off until Liz told him no, she was sorry, his cock was not big enough.

We went out to cake and champagne – Liz declared it her favorite food.

When Red came out she asked about the knock policy – Liz wondered how she could have let herself get knocked up. It was so funny that even Red laughed.

When Kim came out I saw Liz talking with Red and Kim. I wondered what the topic was. Later I saw Liz talking to Jim. This I had to hear. I got there just in time to hear Liz ask how much he had spent to have a dick job.

I spit cake all over the wall and Liz was going to give me mouth to mouth until she saw me smiling and that my eyes were fine – she called Jim over to use his dick to clean out my air ways – or rotor-rooter my throat.

Blackmama laughed and laughed and finally ran to the bathroom. When she came out she asked Liz where she had ever heard that – she said she read it online. Now I am worried.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window