••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, October 8, 2008 (item)

My Dreams – Oct 8 2008 630 by Dani

Posted at 6:47 AM
Tags --

I keep having weird dreams about falling into a river. There are several different versions – but I always end up falling into a river.

I do not recognize it – I do recognize other people in the dream but I always end up in the river alone swimming towards a bridge I do not recognize and never seem to get closer to.

Pops says I need to go swimming. Captain says to take a dip in the river. Liz told me to get laid – she is always so helpful.

Lisa woke me at 3 to start studying – we have a test today. Pops made us a ‘flash’ program that lets us put in the questions with answers then it will quiz us. Liz is looking through our notes and textbook adding questions for us.

B and gB came over looking for breakfast but no one has seen Captain. Pops said he would make his famous pancakes (so thin you can see through them) if the girls would get the fruit ready.

Stubby came down and went over to check on Captain. It is very unlike him not to appear when the teens are around.

Stubby came back and said he was very sick. gB had not eaten yet but she ended up being sick too. Then B and finally Liz.

Lisa and I both took a double dose of AD – we probably won’t be able to poop for a week.

Cg1 texted us saying they were skipping the test – they were both sick. Red called and said Fish was sick and she was not feeling good.

Lisa figured we better be on the safe side so she called the instructor who had changed his message to he was sick along with half the class so the test was cancelled until further notice.

We all went back to bed – even Pops – to get a head start on getting better.

I was just getting ready to climb the stairs when Captain came in – he told Pops we needed to invest in a hospital grade air purification system. Liz told him we needed a staff of nurses and good dope – then she ran to the bathroom.

Lisa yelled for me to be prepared – the medicine was not working. Damn I hate being sick – but the thought of skipping school always makes me happy – ever since I was about eight years old.

Then another part of my dream came to me – I kept trying to swim to the bridge but I kept getting sick – over and over again.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window