••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, October 9, 2008 (item)

Debby Update – Oct 9 2008 510 by Dani

Posted at 5:37 AM
Tags -- ,

I forgot to mention Debby in all my ramblings. She stopped by last evening and let me see the results of all the tests.

Everything looks great. She is really getting sick after waking each morning. Anything she eats or drinks stays down about five seconds.

I sent an email to Moms and the classmates for advice but they must be sucking tits somewhere (damn I am awful).

Debby only works three days a week and even those days are short ones. She cannot get use to it. She confided that between the two jobs she is making almost as much as she was working fulltime but working less than half the time.

Henry and his wife have kicked Rose out of her room and are remodeling it into a nursery. Rose moved in with Debby and will take the room over when Debby moves into Jeni and William’s place. Debby has been given the job of keeping her foot up the contractors ass.

At first he told her middle of November – now it’s the end of October – Debby is hoping for end of next week by Monday morning. She must have big feet.

Mom just responded that a healthy dose of come usually calmed her stomach while I was living inside her. Debby is still laughing – she said just think – I’ve been ingesting sperm since before I was born.

I promised I would ask her mom about her sperm intake – she told me to call an ambulance first – she would probably have a heart attack.

I sent Mom a message asking if she had ever had intimate or sexual conversations with Debby’s mom. No answer yet. I also asked if she was teasing and if I was breast fed after delivery and was her diet laden with sperm.

It is going to be a fun day.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window