••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, October 7, 2008 (item)

Answers – Oct 7 2008 1100 by Dani

Posted at 11:07 AM
Tags --

Got lots of people wondering what the hell is going on. Remember when Grannie gave me a surprise? Yes, I am being vague – if you are a faithful reader then you’ll know what I mean.

Someone got the same surprise except hers had been deeded to her almost a hundred years ago. And now my girls and I will help her acclimate to it.

A century old secret was answered today but only a few know the answers.

And now back to your normally scheduled programming.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window