••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, October 9, 2008 (item)

I Am Getting Married – Oct 9 2008 by Jeni

Posted at 6:40 AM
Tags --

Dani asked me to write a post about my pending doom – her words not mine.

I am visiting my parents as a free woman one last time before William puts his collar and leash on me (that makes me hornier than I already am).

My little sister is being great for once. Usually we argue all our waking time. Mom and Dad said they did not talk to her or intervene – she is doing it all on her own. I always knew I had a good sister.

I went out with a few of my old friends that are not coming to the wedding. We lost touch after my first disaster and don’t talk much. I wanted to make sure they could come if they wanted and that I was buying. No takers. It does not bother me at all.

I ran into a couple of old flames and had some interesting conversations. I guess my old husband had been poking butt holes far longer then I thought.

One of them hit on me. I asked the waiter for a steak knife and winked at him. When he brought it I put it down my pants and said they could have whatever was behind it IF they could get their dicks past the knife.

No takers – I was in a really rowdy mood. Mom wondered if I was ready for a child. She meant physically but I was thinking mentally. It was not a good conversation.

My Dad picked up his tux – it was too big – he has lost a lot of weight in the last month – Mom says he is not eating much and doing lots of walking.

When I asked about his workout he was confused at first and finally admitted he had lots on his mind. He promised it was not me but I am not sure.

Mom said they had a big surprise for me – two of them actually. She knows about one but not the other. I have no idea what to expect.

So in about 50 hours I will have pledged my pussy to a man for life – I am sure glad he knows how stupid that can be. I will pledge it to him for the next 10 years or more and pump him out some kids.

At least I hope so.

By the way, I have purposely written this as if the institution of marriage sucks. Just for you William, just for you.

In real life – I cannot wait to be led to the slaughter – I asked my dad to bring the meat tenderizer – if William is going to own me, I will take his dick just the way I want it.

And now he gets to wonder if I am happy and just giving him shit or if there is a ‘real’ reason I will not fuck him until we reach the honeymoon suite.

And honey, how about you bring some meat tenderizer too? Just in case my dad forgets. Thanks.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window