••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, October 9, 2008 (item)

Ghost Update – Oct 9 2008 415 by Dani

Posted at 4:35 AM
Tags --

Liz has hidden some very small wireless cameras in flower pots that will decorate the deck for the wedding.

She is completely absorbed in exposing the ghost. She has kept the kids out of it – she told me last night that they know too much about life and she was not going to educate them any more. I laughed – I wondered if she thought she could really control that. She never answered me.

About ten minutes ago she told me the ghost came last night. It must know that a crew will be here tonight installing lights and outlets for the tents.

She got some great pictures. When she showed me I had to laugh – no details at all. It seems that the deck lights, controlled by motion, never turned on. When Liz found the pictures on her laptop she walked to the boathouse to check on the motion detector. It worked fine and Liz showed me the pictures of herself.

All detail was perfect. It seems that the lights failed only when the ghost was visiting. Captain and Stubby both report that the lights were working fine last night.

Pops showed Liz how to check the security video cameras. They are motion or heat or light dependent. They only triggered when Captain and Stubby walked across the deck last night. For some reason they did not detect Liz on her walk.

Pops is calling it all mysterious and keeps oooohing and aaaahing in a creepy voice.

Have you ever seen that webpage where you stare at the screen and after a few seconds a scary picture with screams as sound effects pops up? Momtoo peed her pants the first time she saw it. Mom tried to knock the monitor out. I wonder what Liz will do. I screamed and fell out of my chair.

Anyway, Pops has installed that on Liz’s computer but she has yet to surf the net this morning. He laid a towel on her chair back this morning telling her she might need it later.

She is distracted checking on him every few minutes. I am trying not to laugh. Lisa just laughs and blames it on something she just read.

Darn, the kids just got here – they are going running with Stubby and Captain. Liz may not surf anything until she gets to school. Pops will have to disable that otherwise she will get in trouble.

I use to have an infrared video camera. I just remembered it. I’ll try to find it and put it in a tree next to the third deck pointing down to the second deck. It takes some pretty cool video.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window