••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, November 8, 2008 (item)

Nov 8 2008 by Dani

Posted at 7:51 AM
Tags -- , , , , ,

By now most of you should know that William and Jeni are trying to have a baby but their first attempt failed. They have another attempt coming soon we think – they are silent about it.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

Debby moved into their cabin Wednesday – the contractor finally declared it finished. Will told her to pick whatever room she wanted. She ended up in a guest room at the back of the lower floor that has an attached bath and sitting room.

It is also three steps from the garage door, a few feet from the laundry room and down the hall from the kitchen and main recreation room. Pops called it a good choice – then I hear he bent her over her car and tried to shove the kid back in with his dick.

Debby teases him terribly. She went to work with Cindy yesterday and met the second in charge from the corporate offices who was visiting relatives. He made a surprise visit to the office.

She ended up spending four or five hours with him and he told Annie she had a knack for finding great employees.

Annie warned him if he stole her, he would be missing his cock. He laughed and Annie warned him she was not teasing.

Debby told Annie, Cindy and Pops that the guy must have a giant cock as cocky as he was and as much as he flirted with her. Made Pops look like an amateur.

Erin came out to take Moms to the airport yesterday morning and then she came back to the house which surprised me.

She asked if I had a few minutes. She wanted privacy. When we got to my room she stuttered for a moment and I finally told her to spit it out – I did not bite and very seldom hit unless someone wanted spanked.

She laughed but relaxed and said she had been spending so much time with Moms because she thought she was a lesbian but was not sure.

I knew Moms would have already discussed everything with her and I went right to the point – what that had to do with me.

She told me she was very attracted to Fire. Would I mind? Mind what? Then I asked her about Bruce. She still wanted him too. I saw her problem.

I called Fire and asked what her romantic situation was. She told me terrible. I told her she had a secret admirer who had a lover. She did not even ask if they were male or female – she just asked when she could meet them – it had been too long.

I told her I would let her know and I called Bruce. He was a little upset but when I told him he would not lose pussy privileges – in fact he would gain another three holes he liked the idea of two girls at once.

He said he was free this afternoon so I conference called Fire, handed the phone to Erin and let them work out the details.

Erin wanted to take a quick shower and wear something sexy. I told her to go, get them all in the shower and to hell with clothes. She smiled and was gone.

Last night she called thanking me saying it was perfect but she needed Moms number to ask them something.

I figured if Moms had wanted her to have it, they would have given it to her. I told her I would message them.

Fire left me a text message saying she was in love and G asked that I warn her the next time I setup an orgy across the way.

G has been seeing someone but we have not met him yet. She told me when the time was right.

Debby called saying the heat had quit and she had no firewood. Henry stopped by for Stubby and they took her a wagon full of wood but Henry found the problem with the furnace and got it working.

Debby heated up some left over soup and Stubby told Captain he had a rival. Debby texted me again about four this morning saying the heat had quit again – thank goodness she had firewood. I sent the teens to make sure she had plenty of wood IN the house and was waiting for either Stubby to come down or Lisa to see what they wanted to do.

Adam texted me saying I should get someone up soon – it was below freezing and although he doubted the pipes would freeze better safe then sorry.

I said something to pops who was already up. He called someone to get their ass out here now. He had a pregnant lady in a cold house and he was not happy – the owner would be furious.

Less then an hour later Debby called saying the heat was back on and the guy went to get a different something or rather. He was very apologetic and had helped the teens lay fires in all the fireplaces.

At first I thought she meant he tried to ‘lay’ the teens but I figured it out quickly.

Liz said the guy had a neat trick for laying fires and showed it to Pops when she got back.

Pops had never seen it but Stubby showed us an even better way that Pops thought was too simple for him not to have thought of.

Then Stubby showed us about ten different techniques and Pops grumbled about the fucking mountain man.

Captain came down and added a different technique to the list and then decided he was making fireplace biscuits – the first time I have heard of them. The teens are helping.

Whatever he is cooking it smells great. Liz bought some French Vanilla coffee. I liked he way it smelled but didn’t think I would like the way it tasted. I was wrong.

Captain made his own by roasting the coffee beans and grinding them himself. As Lisa says, it made my mouth come. Liz threw the store bought can away but gB dug it out and filled it with some of Captain’s beans for her mother. She told us Red LOVES flavored coffee.

Nothing special today. In fact, I am going go back to bed after breakfast. Adam, Bruce, Erin and I (and I guess Fire) are going to a musical then we’ll play musical dicks – and maybe musical pussies. Ought to be fun.




Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window