••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, November 9, 2008 (item)

Sick Again – Nov 9 2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:43 PM
Tags --

I cannot believe how many times I have been sick this year. Pops says it is the teens fault but they don’t seem to be sick and so far, no one else is complaining.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

I went to bed about noon yesterday feeling nauseated. I got up about 1 this afternoon and do not feel too bad. I am starved so Captain is making me some chicken soup. Best medicine in the world.

Erin and Fire came out yesterday but I fell asleep about 10 seconds after they got here. Lisa said they just wanted to make sure I was OK with everything. I wonder why they are so worried. I tried to call this afternoon but all I get is their voice mail.

Everyone is gone – Pops and Stubby took his small tug somewhere. Lisa met the classmates for lunch then went to the hospital to work this evening for her monthly requirements.

Captain put together some soup for me – I can tell it is almost done from the smell. Captain went to work at some job location – he has so many jobs right now he is busy, busy, busy.

Adam and Bruce are in Canada – Will and Jeni are in hiding again trying to make a baby.

Denny and Cindy went back home for a week or so – Debby went with to check out that office.

Summer and Annie are in Colorado or Idaho – maybe skiing – they have not checked in yet.

G is with her sister who just had a baby boy. No pics yet (hint-hint).

Moms are someplace in Europe to teach more classes. The installation crew got detained for some of the tools they had. It took over 48 hours to get them cleared so they are a couple of days behind schedule.

Red, Kim and Jim are staying close to home – Fish is teething and Jim seems to be the only one that can comfort him.

Liz took the other girls north to Grannie’s for more fall pictures and to check on things. Rumor has it that Mr. Nerd and gB boyfriends went with. B currently hates all men – not sure why and she is not saying.

Davis and DenI went looking for motorcycle parts in Kentucky and BBS and her Mom are on the magnificent mile spending boat loads of money but saving even more. (???)

So I am reading a few chapters and waiting for the race rain delay to end and the soup timer to ring.

Don’t know when this will get posted – have to wait for Pops and I do not know where he is.

Total update – how was that?



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window