••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, November 11, 2008 (item)

Nov 11 2008 by Dani

Posted at 9:53 AM
Tags --

Nope, we are not better. I thought I was until I tried to sit up and eat. I quickly returned to my preferred position - on my stomach. This virus is mean.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

No one- not even Fish was immune from this round. Lisa called Cheese to take Pops to the emergency room. She said his lungs sounded like sandpaper on gravel. Cheese rolled Pops out of here in a wheelchair - Pops was too tired to walk.

The hospital put him on oxygen and gave him several breathing treatments. His doctor kept him overnight just to be careful.

Lucy sent Cheese with pies and a big pot of chicken soup and several different type of sandwiches. They were yummy.

We are fed, hydrated and getting plenty of rest. Pops doctor said if we were still down this afternoon he would bring a team out to examine us.

Wish us luck.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window