••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, November 2, 2008 (item)

My Friday Night Part 2 – Nov 2 2008 by Dani

Posted at 9:18 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , , , ,

After they had both come for the first time I swam a few more laps then suggested we go back to my bedroom.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

Adam commented that would be nice – maybe his dick would not shrink so much. Bruce laughed at him and told him to keep dreaming.

I was between them as we walked back to my office but Bruce wondered what the hell they were doing and he paused holding Adam back so that they could watch me walk from behind.

Bruce told Adam he was lucky to have such a nice piece of ass. I reminded him he would get to sample it too unless he was only good for one a night.

Adam told me to look – he didn’t need to tell me where. I reached back and gave Bruce a playful squeeze and asked what his limit was – he told me he hoped it would be broken tonight.

When we got to my bedroom off the office I pushed Bruce to his back and mounted him. I was so wet he slid in with no resistance. I rode him like I ride a horse and he commented he had never been fucked like this.

I asked Adam if there was anything special he wanted to see. He wanted to watch Bruce come on my tits and face.

I reached between Bruce’s legs squeezing his balls and massaging his taint. I was not expecting the immediate result I got. I felt the warmth of his cum flooding my pussy.

He apologized and I asked him what he thought I expected? He said to last longer. I told him hell no – when a woman makes someone come that fast her ego inflates faster then his cock.

I got off and swallowed his cock licking him clean. He came a little more then said no woman had ever done that before. Adam had a very large grin on his face.

I laid back with a towel under my ass and let Bruce’s cum drip down my crack. Adam’s cock was throbbing and I noticed Bruce seemed to be hard again. I reached down and told him I was impressed but I needed to take care of my man.

I was quickly on top of Adam and Bruce moved to get a better view. I did a slow fuck for him and noticed he was stroking himself. I asked Adam if there was anything else he wanted to see and he said feel two at once.

I didn’t ask if he meant two holes at once – I already knew what I was going to try. I repeated my actions on Adam’s balls and taint and I heard Bruce moan.

I asked the guys if they had checked their man cards at the door and they both had question marks on their faces.

I told Bruce to get behind me – I wanted them both at the same time. He got behind me and asked what I meant. I grabbed his cock and put it on top of Adam’s dick and told him to push gently.

He slid right in (thanks Pops for stretching me out) and I came a little. I asked if they were both OK having their cocks touch and they both just grinned. I started fucking them and after a few minutes they got in a rhythm.

Every once in a while Adam would stop to keep himself in control but Bruce kept fucking me. I asked if Adam liked it and he said he felt great - tight but slippery.

They got back in rhythm and I told them harder. They went from nice and easy to slamming my poor little pussy. Adam wrapped his arms around me and crushed my tits to his chest. Then Bruce grabbed my hips hard and they both let me have it as hard as they could.

I was coming continuously when Bruce said he was close. Adam told him whenever and all motion stopped as we all came together.

I felt the cum flood me then seep out with my juices. When we were done we collapsed in a pile. After a few minutes we all rolled to a different spot on the bed and slept for about an hour.

I woke up first and took Bruce soft into my mouth. He was hard immediately – it felt so good to feel him grow down my throat. He woke up shortly and helped me fuck him with my mouth.

Adam woke up and watched me blow his friend. He was hard fairly quick too. I patted the spot beside Bruce but he shook his head. Bruce warned he was ready and when I felt his cock start to expand I rolled to my back and he got on his knees above my tits and started pumping his cock.

His first spurt shot above my face and most of it ended up in my hair. The next hit my check and the next my nose. I do not know how many times he shot – I had my eyes closed – but my face had lots of come and when I finally opened my eyes. My tits were covered and he was still spurting a little.

Adam moved beside him and he shot all over my face then my tits. The guys loved it when I started scrapping it off with my finger and sucking my finger with my mouth.

After a few moments I told them I needed a shower. We had a nice warm shower and they both got hard and fucked me bent over in the shower while I sucked the other one. Thanks goodness Pops always insisted we install extra large showers.

We dried off and crawled onto the bed. I know we slept for a little while then I woke to a tit massage. Each guy had a tit in a hand and the other under my ass squeezing nice and gentle.

Bruce asked if I could handle more and I said absolutely. I told him he was going to get a three-holer. He did not know what I meant. I sucked him then laid back and told him to fuck me hard. He did – when I pulled my legs up and told him to hold them down his cock grew at least another inch and I could feel him against my back wall.

Then I pushed him off, got on my knees and told him to pound me some more. Then I stopped him and came off his cock. I lubed him up and he asked if I was hurting – I told him not yet.

I put the tip of his cock at my asshole and told him to push gently. He slowly slid in. I made him stop and pull almost all the way out before pushing again. When I felt his balls touch my clit, I told him to fuck my ass.

He was being real gentle when I noticed Adam was behind him. Adam told Bruce that I said fuck me – Adam grabbed Bruce’s hips, pulled him almost all the way out then slammed him back into me. I yelled a bit then came.

I heard Bruce ask Adam if she just came. Adam told him to fuck my ass harder and spank my ass. His first smack was gentle but Adam showed him how and Bruce got into quickly.

After about 10 minutes I broke out in a sweat from the continuous orgasm, I felt Bruce cram his cock as deep as he could - he grabbed my hips pulling me back into him as hard as he could then I felt the warmth flood my ass. It felt so good.

We went to breakfast after another shower where the guys took turns eating me then filling my mouth with cum.

Bruce tells me that his previous record was two. It was the first, second and however many times he got his cock sucked after fucking a pussy.

He said it was his first threesome and the first time another cock had touched his. And he said it was the first time fucking a girl in the ass.

When breakfast was done we walked back to the office and he told me it was the first time he had ever come on a girls tits or face.

Then he dropped to one knee and asked me to marry him. Adam got between us and said only if he sucked his dick.

Bruce looked up at him and said never in a million years. Adam pulled him up and we continued walking. Bruce said he was glad we got that cleared up.

Then he asked if this was a one time thing. Adam said only if I said so. I did not say a word. Nobody spoke until we got to his car.

I got in the passenger side leaving the door open and told him to get his cock out, I needed dessert. The entire time I was blowing him he kept looking around for people. Adam told him to enjoy himself – he would keep watch.

He reached under to grab a tit and I pulled my top off letting the twins out to play. He was massaging them both and I came off long enough to ask if he was a tit man and did he like getting a blowjob in public.

He admitted both.

But Adam did not do a very good job as a look out. I had just swallowed Bruce’s cock again when a ladies voice said, “My, my – someone is doing a good job. I pulled off long enough to ask if she wanted to take over when Bruce came.

It caught me right in the eye before I got a look at the lady. I sucked him back in and finished his blowjob.

When I came off I asked if he was done and for a Kleenex. When he said he didn’t have any the lady handed me a handkerchief and told me to keep it.

Then she said to Bruce, “Nice cock.” Bruce said thank you and apologized to me. I told him the next time he was going come and my eyes were open either warn me or hold back.

The lady laughed and I pulled my top back on and pulled my hair out of my eyes.

Adam said I turned pale as a ghost then bright red. I recognized the lady as a tenant from the fifth or sixth floor but did not remember her name.

She greeted me by name then said, “Nice set of twins.” I blushed deeper.

She turned to Adam and asked if it were true there was a house of ill repute on the upper floors. He said not really, they don’t charge for it. She thought that was really funny.

She asked if this was a normal occurrence. Adam said only when I was sober. Then he introduced himself and Bruce.

He briefly explained that his buddy was horny and he loaned his girlfriend, indicating me, to him.

The lady told Adam he was a great friend, told Bruce he was a lucky guy and asked if I did threesomes. Bruce told her that was last night and Adam added early this morning and I said, “Again right before breakfast.”

She told us she would have to visit our floor sometime and started walking away. Adam said anytime. When she got a few feet away Bruce called out nice ass and Adam said nice legs and I said great body.

She stopped, turned around trying to see her ass then bent over and pulled her skirt up showing us a perfect naked ass. Bruce said bald and she spun around lifting the front showing us a neatly trim bush and said, “Just parts.”

Then she walked away waving back at us.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window