••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, November 2, 2008 (item)

The Rest of the Stories – Nov 2 2008 1605 by Dani

Posted at 4:18 PM
Tags -- ,

I know – I KNOW – I K N O W
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

I have many stories outstanding. The rest of my Friday night date. Annie’s meeting with Pops, Will and Davis. Stubby’s wood world. Lisa and Stubby fucking on an overpass. Also a story about Liz’s introduction to exhibition and our talk.

I will work as hard as I can – please I had a very difficult 3 or 4 days – extreme emotional swings from one end to the other. I am behind in school work too but I am good – just ask Adam and Bruce about last night. Damn I am good.

Yes, I will tell you about it. Patience and don’t forget, there are lots of stories you can go back and re-read – you might learn something you missed the first time. Several have asked how long Adam is – find and read the first story about him or find where I describe how long a cock I can take. Do your home work!

Sorry – too much to do and Captain just nailed me for a Drive-by in the laundry room. I made the mistake of bending over with no panties. He could not resist.

And don’t tell me to close my legs. If I close my legs I won’t have any ‘good’ stuff to write.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window