••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, November 7, 2008 (item)

Nov 7 2008 by Dani

Posted at 5:00 AM
Tags --

The previous post should have posted yesterday but I sent it to the wrong place forgetting Pops has to approve all posts again. I've been studying with Lisa since about three, we have a test this morning but we feel confident.

I have another story ready but I'm not sure when Pops will have time to post it.

Moms are leaving sometime this morning. Erin was here all day yesterday - she and Moms are discussing something but shut up when I go into the room. Momtoo told me it was nothing to worry about - Erin was still shy about some things.

Breakfast coming and time to get ready for school.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window