••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, November 5, 2008 (item)

Erin Comes To(at) Lunch – Nov 5 2008 by Dani

Posted at 8:49 AM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

I mentioned that Bruce called wanting me to introduce Erin to Pops
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

– specifically his dick.

I called Erin Sunday night and asked Erin to lunch Monday after class. She accepted. We seem to have much in common.

I told Pops a friend was coming for lunch and I wanted him here.

Erin got lost twice but finally arrived and when she walked in the front door she wondered how long we had lived here in the middle of nowhere. When I told her ten years she wondered why.

Keep in mind that when you come down the drive you can not see the cabin. The drive ends in front of the garage and trees hide almost everything.

Erin asked why I didn’t stay in town when we entered the great room and her mouth fell open. She looked at me and commented about nice surprise. She looked at the window wall for several moments then I pointed up and she caught her breath.

She could not believe what she was seeing. I took her to the window wall past the giant fireplace – she started to ask if it worked but felt the heat from the coals of the morning fire.

When she saw the boat house she wondered what it was so I took her up the stairs and we walked out on the connecting deck. She paused saying she did not like heights but when she saw the trees, the river and the pool she quickly forgot her fright.

She turned around several times to look at the window wall and the cabin. We entered the boat house and walked down the hall to Captain’s door which I knocked on. Wonderful smells came tumbling out his door and I introduced them.

I asked if the Dani Marie was up or down and he said down and warm – he had tested the heating system.

I took Erin out the door to the balcony that surrounds the dock. She gasped – and asked if the boat was mine. I took her to the back and showed her all the names. Then we boarded and I gave her a quick tour.

I was not trying to impress her – I just wanted her to know where I was coming from.

We walked back to the cabin on the ground and she wondered whose tug boat that was. I told her it was Stubby’s little tug – he sometimes helps Cheese out with smaller projects.

We walked into the kitchen from the kitchen deck and the smell of bacon hit us. Lisa asked if Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato on sourdough sounded good. Erin accused me of talking to Bruce – yes I had – it was her favorite.

We sat down with Lisa and they talked about themselves while we ate. I asked where Stubby and Pops were. She said Pops was taking a nap and Stubby was carving.

Erin only ate about a third of her sandwich and nothing else. She told me she was nervous – she was always this way when meeting new people. Lisa told her to relax – nothing would hurt her here – except maybe when she got a surprise fuck.

Erin had a question on her face but I told her it was time to meet Pops. Lisa, who I had clued in, told her to get ready for a treat.

We walked up to the third floor and she had to stop and look over the balcony into the great room. She kept commenting how beautiful it was.

We walked towards Pops room and she asked how old he was. I told her old enough. She looked sideways then asked who owned all of this when Pops door opened and he said, “Technically, Dani does BUT only when my body is cold.” He looked real serious and mean then broke into a smile and laughed holding out his hand.

I introduced them using his real name. He invited her in and asked me where I wanted to do it. Erin asked do what and I said here.

He had reached the bed and he turned around and dropped his shorts. Erin caught her breath. I pushed Pops on his back and helped Erin get naked and climb on top. Pops said she could never take him, she was too small. I told him to get ready for a surprise.

She looked at me and I told he to fuck him now. She sat on him and moaned then started riding him horsey style as he calls it. He commented that I had been giving her lessons.

She came and said it felt so good. Then she tried to look between her legs and I grabbed her shoulder and told her to get ready – magic was about to happen.

As Pops got hard she started coming harder and longer until finally she was coming each time she buried him in her.

I asked if it hurt and she said fuck no while gasping for breath. Pops said she was so tight and he grabbed her hips to push himself in farther. I reached around and played with her tits. Pops told her they were perfect.

Pops asked if he should hold back and I told him no. He grabbed her hips and held her still while he came. She came every time he shot.

She collapsed on top of him and said WOW. I told her this was a present from Bruce. He wanted her to be completely filled.

She could not believe what I said. She pulled off and looked his cock over – she tried to suck him but her mouth barely fit around his cock head.

About this time Lisa came in and told her she needed to be a big mouth to give him a blowjob and she swallowed him which made Erin groan and come a little.

Lisa pulled off and told her she tasted sweet. She came again then Lisa asked what the hair was for. Erin said to prove she was a real blonde.

Pops went soft and Erin could not believe his size. Lisa told her that if she liked anal, it was best to take him soft and then prepare to be stretched to the limit. Erin could not believe it – she said she was saving her virgin ass for Bruce if and when she decided to do it.

Lisa told her to make it soon, if she liked it she would kick herself for not trying it sooner.

Pops asked her a few questions and then Stubby came in looking for Lisa. I introduced him to Erin and Stubby asked Pops if he had satisfied Lisa. She said no, he had fucked Erin.

Erin started to ask something but said it was none of her business. I told them that Pops was only the fourth cock she had fucked. Stubby was surprised then Lisa asked him what he was about - she told us he had only fucked five women.

Erin wondered why and Lisa pulled him to her and pulled his pants down. Erin saw his bionic leg but then gasped when she saw his cock. Lisa started sucking him, he was already half hard from looking at Erin.

When he was fully erect Erin wondered how anyone could fuck that monster. Lisa told her she could only take about half in her vagina (I have no ideas why she used the proper name, but she did) but she could take the whole thing up her ass if he was careful.

Erin actually called her a liar but Stubby had already picked her up and was leaving the room. I told Erin he was still kind of shy.

I gave Erin a bath robe and we went out to the balcony to look when Pops told her she could see the big town from his balcony on a clear day.

We had a great view then Erin almost got pushed over the balcony when Pops bent her over and gave her a Drive-By-Fuck.

She was hanging onto the railing for dear life but when Pops lifted her feet off the ground when he buried himself her little yelps of fear turned pleasurable and after Pops came and pulled off she fell to the floor trying to get her wits back as Pops calls it.

Bruce had told me that Erin was always horny and had yet to be satisfied. When I helped her to the bathroom to clean up I asked how she felt. She told me completely satisfied. I smiled and told her that would make Bruce happy.

When we got back to Pops room to get her clothes she called Bruce and told him thanks and she owed him whatever he wanted. She listened for a moment then said OK and hung up.

I asked what he wanted – she smiled and said a home cooked meal. I laughed – then she said she did not know how to cook. That really made me laugh.

We went down to the computer room and she kept staring at the window wall then asked about the stained glass. Lisa told her the story and just as she finished Moms got home.

After introductions I could tell Erin had plenty of questions. I yelled for Pops and he came in with an apron on followed by Captain. Pops said Captain was showing the proper way to get a turkey ready to bake.

I guess Erin looked confused and Pops introduced Captain as the boat captain and chief chef and wood worker extraordinaire. I asked Pops if he would run a background on Erin, if she agreed, and give me clearance.

He asked if she was ready to be probed out in the ‘real’ world. She was cautious but agreed when Captain left and he told her it all information would be kept secret even from me. She grabbed my arm and said she wanted to stay and protect her innocence.

This really tickled Pops and he pulled off his apron and sat down very serious. He asked three rapid fire questions then went to work.

A few minutes later Erin could not believe what he showed her but she was even more amazed the deeper he dug.

When he called her company and asked to talk to the president and asked him for clearance to their HR records, Erin whispered that she could not even see them without a court order.

The president was concerned Erin might be looking for another job but Pops calmed him by saying it was just a deep background/security check.

Several seconds later Pops was asking for a complete summary of her personnel record.

Then Pops and I got a big surprise. It turns out Erin’s mother is married to the President (Erin’s stepfather) of the company and Erin is being groomed to take over in five years.

Erin just shrugged and Pops asked if that was what she wanted. She admitted she loved it and could not wait.

After a few more minutes Moms came in and invited her to tea. I motioned for her to go. Pops yelled a password we use to their backs to let them know she was cleared.

I moved to my terminal to check on work and to Google her company and her name. I also called Adam then went to the kitchen to ask if I could call Bruce.

She asked that I lie – give him a completely screwed up story to see if he got scared off. I was not sure but she promised she would not let it go far.

Momtoo immediately came up with a storyline and she sent me an outline after we hashed it out. Pops came in asking if we had not had enough terrible tricks in the past week and Moms let him know that laughs were always good.

Then I realized that Bruce had not been cleared and that’s when Pops told me that he had been cleared weeks ago, a few day before – but then he shut up.

He looked at Erin and she laughed then leaned over and whispered to Pops. He shook his head yes but they both refused to explain themselves. I forgot about it and went to call Bruce.

Erin talked to Moms until almost eight that night when Adam and Bruce showed up unannounced. Erin and Bruce acted like a couple in love. Moms both commented that they made a cute couple.

I cornered Adam about Pops clearing Bruce and I not being told. He asked why it mattered – he was just making sure I was protected. I thought is a very considerate act but something kept nagging me.

Moms made the boys a sandwich and soup then they said they had to go catch a plane to Canada. I think Erin and I were both hoping for an orgy but we were disappointed.

I was getting tired and invited Erin to spend the night but she said she needed to get home – she had not been there since Saturday morning. Her mother was not very happy with her.

I went to bed but before I did she told me that Bruce had surprised her in the shower that morning. He snuck in while she was shampooing her hair. He would not let her turn around and tied her hands.

Then he fucked her from behind against the shower wall and left her when he was done never saying a word.

I told her I wished the boys were here now – she told me she was still satisfied. For some reason that did not surprise me.

I went to bed and was asleep in minutes but I came wide awake about three hours later. I dialed Bruce’s number but it went to voice mail – I tried Adam with the same result. Then I tried Erin – when she answered the phone I heard an echo.

I walked out to the railing and she was still talking to Moms. Pops was asleep in his chair and Lisa was working at her terminal.

I whispered in the phone asking Erin if Bruce had tied her hands to the shower head and she started laughing. That woke Pops up and Erin said I had finally figure it out.

I wanted to throw my phone at them but I resisted then Liz popped up from a couch and asked if I knew I was naked. I could think of nothing but sticking my tongue out at her and I went back to bed.

At least now I knew who the shower phantom was – and decided the storyline Momtoo had invented needed some major tweaking – it was payback time.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window