••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, November 3, 2008 (item)

Am I a man or a woman?

Posted at 4:30 AM
Tags -- , ,

Want to have some fun?

Go to this website and check some sites, especially this one: http://danilisastories.blogspot.com

Pops says it is because he heavily edits our posts. Our grammar is so bad he is ashamed to let us publish without editing. Plus the modified word processor we use has many of his phrases and suggests them constantly.

But it is still funny - I mean I've always got dick but sheesh - it is NOT attached!

BTW, I tested several sites that I personally know the sex of the author (and a few I was not sure of). The web page never, NEVER missed.

So am I a man or woman?

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window