••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, September 10, 2008 (item)

Sick Update – Sep 10 2008 by Dani

Posted at 2:36 AM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

I’m sorry – I did not see that Pops did not update his post.

gB called about 115 am and said they had seen a doctor and the doctor recommended an IV for her and some other stuff.

The cgs put the girls all in the same room, hooked all of them up to IVs and gave them pills and a surprise. At least she thought it was a surprise. Pops started to ask what kind of surprise but gB said she was almost asleep so Pops let her go.

This morning the cgs brought the girls home about 10. I told them to take care of my kids, I felt well enough to go to classes and take notes for us all.

I should have stayed home. I was not well. Anyway I got home about 2 – Pops was back in bed sicker then hell and coughing bad.

The classmates were just leaving and told me everyone also now have respiratory infections. Both Moms and Pops had it bad.

Captain and Stubby were just starting to get affected and Lisa was worse then this morning but had not starting coughing yet.

The teens were much better but Liz was starting to cough. Pops came down to get some juice and he asked Cg1 what kind of surprise they had given the girls. Cg1 asked Cg2 and they had no idea what Pops was referencing.

Liz popped in and Pops asked her. Liz starting laughing but it made her cough more. She finally got out suppository.

It all made since to Pops but he was coughing so hard he had trouble telling the story. When he finally got it out we were all laughing.

gB was trying to tell Pops she had gotten a suppository – not a surprise.

Liz said the hell it was not a surprise. It was a surprise suppository. Stubby walked in and said that Lisa loves suppositories.

No one could adequately explain to Liz what he meant.

I am still chuckling.

I got a surprise and a batch of antibiotics then drank a gallon of juice and slept for almost 12 hours. I feel much better but I had to tell the surprise story.

One other quickie (story - not fuck). Mr. Nerd stopped by Sunday evening to see Liz – he said he never gets sick.

He called Liz this afternoon right after I got home and she told everyone to listen to this and she turned her speaker phone on.

She asked Mr. Nerd to repeat what he said. He said he was never going to kiss Liz again. He was sicker then hell.

We all laughed when Liz told him that she would have to break up with him if he quit kissing her. He said OK and hung up.

The look on Liz’s face was priceless.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window