••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, September 13, 2008 (item)

Chrome – Sep 13 2008 by Dani

Posted at 1:50 PM
Tags --

Pops is spending lots of time with Chrome.

If you have not tried it get off your ass and try it. I think it is great. Pops had us turn off the DNS pre-fetch option otherwise Chrome can use 7 to 100 percent of the CPU.

I have a fairly new computer. Momtoo has an older computer she does not want to part with. My computer was at 7% but hers was at almost 75% until we turned that one thing off.

Pops disagrees that it does not use as much memory. As soon as he gets his normal twelve tabs opened, Chrome uses almost twice as much memory as Firefox BUT it is much faster.

Every once in a while my computer locks up while waiting for Chrome to do something. Pops keeps reminding me that it is Beta.

But I do like it. Pops told me to check out the home page but for some reason I am getting a blank page.

His home page shows his nine most visited pages and recent bookmarks and recently closed tabs.

So check it out – it is pretty good.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window