••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, September 10, 2008 (item)

My Date Results – Sep 10 2008 by Red

Posted at 3:43 AM
Tags -- , , ,

Sorry, I got sick and didn’t get a chance to tell you about my date.

After a great dinner with three bottles of great wine Kim and Jim brought, I settled down to seduce my dinner guests.

I flirted with them both but Kim seemed reserved even though she was feeling no pain.

Jim enjoyed the company of two sparsely dressed females trying desperately to outshine the other. I noticed his hard-on within five minutes and I noticed Kim kept discreetly giving him gentle rubs and squeezing his balls.

One time Kim came back from the restroom without her panties and sat on his lap. He went to the restroom and Kim asked if he needed help.

He said someone could come help him keep it from dipping into the cold water. They were gone for about fives minutes and I was about to go help when they came out.

She was flushed and his hard-on was gone. I gave him some private shots of my offering and saw he was hard again but Kim kept distracting him.

They switched to coffee and things cooled down for a bit but then Kim got all lovey-dovey since he was driving.

She went to the restroom to ‘stem the flood’ and he stood up to get a coffee refill and his cock was definitely ready for some pussy or a mouth.

But he didn’t make a move. He did apologize for Kim – she was jealous of me and worried I might steal her cock.

I repeated what I said to her – I didn’t want him forever – just for an hour or so – and I spread my legs. He told me I looked beautiful and wished she would shave.

I told him I could shave her while he watched and I could repeat it weekly if he liked. He adjusted his cock and asked me to cover up before she came back and we lost all chance.

She came back and whispered something to him and he finished his coffee and they said their good-byes.

He went out first and she apologized for chickening out. She said maybe I should come to their house and we made a date for tonight, Wednesday. I won’t make it but maybe that is good for now.

I did not hear their car leave so I looked outside to check. I turned the night lights on and could see they had laid the passenger seat back.

Kim was on her back and her right leg was spread wide and high and Jim was giving her long quick strokes.

She looked at the house and grinned, then grabbed his ass. I went to my bed to get my toy and fantasize.

She called me early the next morning to apologize for being such a bitch. I asked her when that happened.

When I turned the light on she grinned in victory and grabbed his ass. Then she made him change position so that she could suck him and let me watch.

When I told her I had gone to bed to masturbate and missed her show she sighed in relief.

She told me Jim did not know what she was doing, he just went with it. She had to clean her window off after she let him shoot on it a couple of times before she finished him off.

She said they got about a mile down the road and he pulled to the side, made him suck him and then ride him.

When they got home he kissed and teased her in the garage until the garage door opener light went off then he held her over the trunk of the car, striped her and almost raped her with the garage door up.

I called her ‘lucky girl’. Then she told me that I had intimidated her – I was so beautiful and my shaved pussy really turned Jim on. She was afraid she would lose him.

I started to convince her but she told me Jim promised he would never leave her and besides, he didn’t want kids and I had too many.

Then he suggested a fantasy that I was shaving her and when I was done I got her off then he fucked her and then me.

She told me his cock was extra hard during the fantasy.

I offered to make it reality. She confirmed our date for tonight and I told her I would dress conservatively.

She told me OK but she wanted me to strip as soon as I walked in the door and ask them to fuck me.

She said she needed to go and I told her to let me listen. She said not yet and was gone. I visited Pops for a DriveBy.

He wondered why I was so horny.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window