••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, September 7, 2008 (item)

Dani Update – Sep 7 2008 1045 by Dani

Posted at 11:37 AM
Tags -- , ,

The previous three posts Red sent me yesterday afternoon but I was not near a computer until just now.

I was on a real, live, perfect date. Adam was an absolute gentleman, until we got in the elevator leading up to his apartment. Before the doors closed he bent me over, threw my dress over my head and buried his cock in me.

He pumped until the door opened on his floor then he picked me up and walked me to his door where he tried to ram my head through his door.

He finally gave me his key without missing a stroke and I walked right in sliding off his cock.

Then I locked my ass in the bathroom and teased him for at least ten minutes.

When it sounded like he was ready to cry I opened the door. He grabbed me, threw me over the couch and did not stop until he came.

Then the little fucker went to bed and fell asleep. I kept teasing his cock and when he started getting hard I sucked him and finally got him to wake up.

I let him go back to sleep at 4 am. He said he was not happy with me but when he cuddled I did not feel any anger.

We went to a real live play then semi-late Italian dinner with really good red wine then we went, of all things, ball room dancing.

It was so much fun and I danced with several old guys, several who grabbed a feel here and there.

Adam danced with several sophisticated women. He said several of them grabbed a feel too. One rubbed his cock until it was hard. She offered to blow him but he told her his wife would kill her.

One old refined madam wanted to know if I knew my ass would show every time I was spun. I asked if it all showed or just the bottom of my cheeks.

She laughed and wished she had been that way when she was young.

The last dance was a slow one and Adam held me gently. I noticed all the others were looking at us real hard. I figured they were remembering their younger days.

When the song was almost over he told me to check the back of my dress – something was wrong.

The little fucker had gently and slowly rolled my dress up until my full ass was showing. He told me every man in the room was hard and every woman was jealous.

I reached around and grabbed his cock – he was ready. I tried to pull his pants down but he was too fast.

I had a big smile and told everyone that thanked me they were welcome.

One really handsome guy told me that every woman in the joint was going to get it tonight while their man pictured my ass.

I kissed him and told him to have a pleasant orgasm. He patted my ass before I could get away.

Adam told me when I left this morning we could make this an annual affair. I told him to pick me up at 9 pm if the dance club was open.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window