••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, September 7, 2008 (item)

My Part In the War – 3 – Sep 6 2008 by Red

Posted at 10:32 AM
Tags -- ,

I had to write part three because I forgot an important part.

When Mom made up the ice water she used a trick of Pops. She added ice cream salt or more commonly called rock salt?

Pops uses it to get beer cold fast and of course when making ice cream. The problem is the original package is gone – Moms did not know if it was edible rock salt, the stuff mixed with other grit to melt ice in the winter or purified ice cream salt.

I don’t really fucking care, have you ever tasted salt water? Ever get it in a cut? Imagine rock salt up your ass or pussy.

I had ice water with rock salt in my holes. Moms gave me an enema AND a douche at the same time. It helped but I was still hurting. Mom went to call the hospital but remembered the classmates worked in delivery and asked them.

Cg1 got her medical bag out of her car and gave Moms some things and I got another enema and douche.

I was very embarrassed especially when I could not stop farting. I asked for some alone time and I cranked the hot water.

I tried to stick the flexible sprayer up my ass then cunt. They hurt but my biggest concern was the cold – I was still frozen. The water was so hot and the room so steamy I could not see the other wall.

Just when I thought I might be starting to get warm I ran out of hot water. Moms found that incredible. They had two hundred gallon water heaters.

She went to check and one of them was off. I went to the kitchen and they were all re-living their parts in the victory.

I had no smiles, no joys – I just wanted to be normal again. Momtoo threw an electric blanket around me then a sleeping bag.

I was almost in heaven when I heard a snap. Evidently the electric blanket had thermal protection to prevent what we had just done. It over heated and shut off.

Dani brought me a big heating pad. It was great but only did one part. Lisa led me into the great room –she had built a fire. It was heaven but again only heated one side.

Mom finally told me I had hot water again and Cg1 and Cg2 worked their magic. Those two girls can give me enema and douches ANYTIME they want. The multiple orgasms were great and whatever solution they used numbed the pain.

I did not want to get out but they led me to bed, made a sandwich of me and covered me in fresh blankets straight out of a hot dryer.

I dozed off thinking I was in heaven.

Pops later told us the guys all took quick showers to get the salt off but he ran out of hot water since they only have 30 gallons and we had shut off any way to heat water.

He said he did not warm up until the long shower he took before going to the race.

He was pretty sure the rock salt had come from the supply the local road commissioner stores at the end of the road. Who knows what else might be in it.

Well my pussy and ass would like to know.

And that’s the rest of the story.

One more promise. The next time Captain and I are in the 69 position, I am going to be on top and smother him with my pussy then swallow his cock and the stick at least two fingers from each hand up his ass without lube and bite his cock and maybe fart in his face. As I said it’s a promise.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window