••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, September 7, 2008 (item)

My Part In the War – 2 – Sep 6 2008 by Red

Posted at 10:31 AM
Tags -- , , , ,

We went out and I made Stubby lay on his back and I mounted him. Actually I just put his dick slightly in my pussy then sat down hard. We both love that.

Then Captain pushed his cock in with him. It was a tight fit but it was a great feeling.

Captain pulled out and went back in for lube. Pops pushed his cock in with Stubby. I have never had that much cock in me before. It damn near killed me – the pain was unbelievable. When they started stroking I screamed and made them stop.

Pops moved to my mouth and they got a rhythm going. Then I felt Captain go back in with Stubby in my pussy and his thumb lubing up my asshole.

Captain pulled out several times and I kept waiting for him to invade my ass but he just stretched my pussy more.

I became lax and just enjoyed their cocks. Then Captain invaded my asshole without warning. His fucking thumb was still in it and then he added his other thumb.

He put them UNDER his cock right next to my taint and pulled my ass apart. Stubby commented it really felt good. He pulled his cock and thumbs out and replaced his thumbs with his index fingers then shove his cock back in.

Then he pushed his middle fingers in. I tried to move but these guys were serious.

Stubby was pinching my nipples and pulling them to his chest. I do not think my tits had ever been stretched that far. Stubby was also trying to break a hole in the back wall of my pussy. He had never slammed me so hard.

Pops had a handful of hair at the top of my head pulling it up and back as far as he could almost cutting off my wind pipe and stretching my tits even farther.

He was trying to get his cock down my throat. No way – it hurt like hell, my throat and my head where he was pulling my hair and my tits.

Then fucking Captain tried to put his ring fingers in with the other two. At the first knuckle Stubby said that was great. Yeah, maybe for him.

He had just pushed the ring fingers all the way in pushing me to extreme pain but something took my breath away and I could not scream.

Then my mouth and nose filled with really cold water – it tasted fumy and it fucking hurt. But it didn’t end there. Mom had just dumped her bucket of ice and water on Pops head and back.

When he pulled back and out of my mouth I got the remaining two gallons on my head and back, but Stubby got a face full and let my tits ‘bounce’ back to my chest when he let go. But then he used them to push me up and back off his dick.

He rolled off the bench but not before Lisa poured her bucket on his chest and stomach and crotch and his back as he was on his hands and knees trying to get up to run.

He collided with Pops and they both went down again but on dry deck.

When Stubby pushed me back he pushed me into Captain who used his cock and fingers in my ass to balance himself and then Momtoo poured her bucket on his head AND my back and my ass.

Captain had pulled his cock out but his fingers still had my ass stretched wide and guess what poured into my asshole.

I have heard of girls that like their pussy filled with crushed ice – I have never met one – and I will not believe it until I see it in person.

CAPTAIN yanked his fingers out and pushed me forward. I fell onto the iced picnic bench using my tits to cushion my fall. My hands were trying to put my ass back together.

I didn’t get my hands under me in time to catch my fall to the deck covered with water and ice.

Ever fallen on a pile of crushed ice using your pussy, then ass and finally your back to cushion the fall? Ever had ice cubes cramped up your crack?

I do not care how much you like pain do NOT try this at home.

I rolled to my stomach onto my tits and jammed more ice into my poor tits.

I finally got my hands under me but it was too slippery – I fell twice, once on my face and once on my tits before I rolled off the fucking ice onto dry deck.

I was crying like a baby, and felt like I was in the artic ocean.

I saw Annie nail Captain in the balls with her water cannon then watched her nail Stubby in the ass and Pops right above his cock. They were screaming for me.

Then Dani, Cg1 and Cg2 threw more water on them and Fire nail their privates several times shooting double handed from the hips. She looked right out of a western. The ‘ole guys’ were off to the boathouse, cocks flopping in the breeze.

And I felt the breeze freeze my cunt lips together. I tried to stand but I couldn’t. The pain came back.

G came out to help me up but I was still lucid enough to know she should not lift me but I did need her to steady me as I stood and hobbled to the shower.

The hot water felt like needles piercing my skin and when it hit my pussy and asshole I screamed.

I scared G and she hollered for Moms. Momtoo came in and asked how I was. I explained between my gasping tears and she moved me to the tub and started gently rubbing me and spraying me with the flexible hose and warm water.

She told Fire to get Mom in here as fast as possible. I was ready to pass out from the cold and pain. I think it was only a few minutes before Mom came in but it seemed like an hour.

Momtoo explained and Mom apologized – she had not thought about this happening.

And that’s my part in our victory.

But there I still a little more to the story but it was embarrassing. Maybe I will tell you maybe I won’t. Check for part three.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window