••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, October 17, 2008 (item)

TGIF – Oct 17 2008 720 by Dani

Posted at 7:42 AM
Tags -- , , , , , , ,

Running really late this morning but I did make it to school on time – barely.

TGIF – I hate coming to school alone – I am a social butterfly as Mom always called me.

Luckily my prof was running late too. He likes to give pop quizzes when attendance is low – this morning there are at least fifteen people missing so he had us answer two essay questions.

You can always tell who has not studied – they are still writing or ‘thinking’ about ten minutes after they should have been done. I’m just glad he does not grade on grammar.

I sent my answers first (we do almost everything by email) and he sent me a smiley face – you either pass or fail with these quizzes and they cannot be made up unless you bring the dead body with you – his joke – he used to work in a morgue.

So I have a fifteen or so minute break. Pops would say I just wasted most of it. I do not have anything else to do – the prof shuts the Internet down in his classes – we are limited to only class stuff and school email. Since Pops is such a nice guy (thanks Pops), I have Internet access using a second card in my laptop – YES!

Liz just texted me that high school sux! – all the guys bitch about their girlfriends or make jokes about nothing – in college they all look like they just fucked their girlfriends or are trying to – she can’t wait.

Lisa called last night – she said the new machines are great Moms and that fucking on a motorcycle is hot when you do it on an overpass above a busy interstate at night – whatever was that girl doing?

Debby and Cindy went baby shopping yesterday afternoon – wait for it – at Pops insistence (and his dime) – he and Captain are converting one of the 2nd floor bedrooms into a nursery. And they are sparing no expense.

Heating and cooling guys were there yesterday to give an estimate on ‘cleanest air’ possible and to maintain ‘incubator conditions’ in the nursery if necessary. What the hell for? Oh well, it is Pops money to spend.

I did learn last night the classmates were giving Pops their expertise and suggestions.

Liz got all As and several awards – she was very proud of herself but was still embarrassed at all the attention. B and gB pretended to be mad at her for being a showoff – those two are such good actresses that Liz really believed it for a while.

I promised her lunch at her choice this weekend.

Time to take notes – the girls will be upset they missed a quiz but it is the first so they should be fine – plus I’ll sweet talk the prof – maybe I can get them excused (big smile).

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window