••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, October 13, 2008 (item)

My Moon is Back – Oct 13 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 1:29 AM
Tags -- , ,

My Moon was back the last two nights and is peeking through tonight.

About 95% full – shines right through the stained glass windows early in the morning into the great room. Tonight the clouds are moving in but it looks like it might clear up in another hour.

Dani and I were up at our normal time – we did not sleep much Saturday evening/ Sunday morning.

Dani laid down at 5 PM and Liz and I went down right after. When I went to bed Stubby was playing Davis, Pops and Captain in a chess tournament.

They were still playing when I woke up and starting writing this. They all just went to bed. Boys will be boys.

Last night Stubby and I sat up watching the moon fill the stained glass windows and great room with moonlight.

He commented how peaceful and beautiful it was and when the moon moved lower in the sky and behind some trees we went to the third deck and made love. Notice I said ‘made love’ not fucking. I do not think we have ever done that before.

We both liked it and planned on doing it again but he must have forgot. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Liz and I are becoming very close – closer then her and Dani. She is also getting closer to her father – it will take a lot longer but she at least she has discovered he is not a bad guy.

She has fallen in love with Madam W and got invited to dinner next Saturday, her AND the teens.

They are going to cook the meal together and Madam W has promised them good stories. Stubby is happy Liz s showing respect.

Moms told me we have two new machines being released next week and I need to go to the factory for certification then teach the classmates and all their co-workers.

They forgot about school so we have to work it all out with Dani and the classmates. I have already asked Stubby to come with me and asked Pops to keep an eye on Liz.

Liz said it would be the other way around. Pops went looking for his ping pong paddle but it seems someone has misplaced it.

Stubby rode to the bar with Mr. Greene – have we introduced him yet? - to announce that we were having another little party tomorrow afternoon starting at four.

It seems we have lots of food left over and plenty of beer. Since tomorrow is a holiday it should be fun. Almost all the wedding guests are gone but the decorations are still up and will be until Mom calls to have them removed.

It was so beautiful – still is –especially in my light – the moon light.

I just saw the glow of a cigarette and a wave up on the third deck. I guess I will make love tonight. It ought to be perfect – just like the wedding.

I wonder if – no I will not wonder.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window