••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, October 18, 2008 (item)

Sleeping In – Oct 18 2008 250 by Dani

Posted at 3:10 AM
Tags -- ,

I wanted to sleep in this morning – Adam and I went to dinner at a real live restaurant last night – I had steak AND lobster plus Mushrooms stuffed with crab meat – come in your mouth goodness.


For dessert I got a piece of Bavarian Chocolate - $17 worth of chocolate on a six-inch dessert dish with about three inches showing on all sides. The chocolate was about a 1/8 inch thick.

First of all, I did NOT order it, Adam did. Second, I am a really BIG fan of chocolate, especially dark chocolate. Just pop a piece in my mouth and I will let it dissolve very slowly.

M&Ms are NOT chocolate, milk chocolate, while I will eat it, is NOT chocolate.

I used a fork – yes a fork I tell you to cut a piece an inch square and placed it gently on my tongue. Yes, it was good. So good – but $17 good? I’m not sure.

Adam told me he was just making sure he got laid – I told him just to show me his dick. He did, right in the restaurant – UNDER the table but I got my hands on it and would not let go – it had been too long. I teased him so badly – he said I made it up to him when we got to the car until…..

A security guard knocked on the back bumper and told us to stop and finish it at home – he was a nice guy.

I was asleep by 9:30 pm – Pops tells me Adam came down and played chess with the teens until almost 11. When he was leaving, he told them he was going fishing at 6 am if it was not raining.

So another date – a piece of ‘real’ chocolate and great piece of ass – what more can a girl ask for?

Go Back To Home Page OR Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window