••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, October 16, 2008 (item)

College Girl – Oct 16 2008 225 by Dani

Posted at 3:05 AM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

Liz loved college – well to be truthful she loved the guys and the professors.

One of my professors hit on her until he found out she was only 18. But he still gave her a thrill.

During my test she visited a counselor and signed up for classes in January. She may change her mind because in January things will change. Lisa, the classmates and me will be at the hospital for the entire semester. We will be working with many different administrators and nurses. We’ll be writing many papers each month if not each week.

Liz is not sure if she wants to start college without us girls able to support her.

I pointed out that we would not be in any of her classes unless we had to take remedial classes.

Liz is trying to decide – I told her to talk to Mr. Nerd – maybe he’ll be staying close to home. He came by today after school but I was asleep by 4:30 – it’s that time of the month.

Cindy stopped by – she had been visiting Annie –with her latest ultrasound pictures. Debby saw her car go down the road so she came over and they shared notes.

Lisa is back on the bike today. After a long hot soak last night and ‘other’ activities she decided maybe the bike is not so bad. I last talked to her at about 3 pm and she said her butt had been numb for about four hours but they were going through the hills of Tenn so she was enjoying the scenery. She did say she may fly back and let Stubby ride back. I thought that was funny.

Pops was going to visit the local eatery but Captain was sleeping and I and the teens were at school so he was stuck here. He is still not allowed on solo trips. He remembered too late that Debby was available if he needed her. He decided the day sucked too much anyway (it rained or drizzled most of the day).

I did well on my test – gB and B got their first grades and both have straight As. Liz missed her report card since she was with me but she has a bet with gB and B that she has all As too. She seems awfully confident.

We made popcorn in the fireplace this afternoon when they got home from school. When B salted hers I tried some – I can not believe how much I miss salt. It is probably better that I forget about it.

Busy day tomorrow – have to go to the office after school - solo tomorrow. Liz has a chemistry test.

William and Jeni called to say they were eating lobster and steak with their fingers – they did not even need a fork for the steak it just fell apart. The fries were the size of carrots – and the ketchup was freshly made. It sounds like they are eating good.

They also informed us they were staying a few extra days. They are definitely having fun. Jeni said trying to make a baby was much different then fucking. I guess I’ll understand that when my time comes.

Well, got to get breakfast. Later.

Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window