••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, December 6, 2008 (item)

Liz Is A Good Girl – Dec 6 2008 by Pops

Posted at 10:40 AM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

I have several people wanting to know how Liz’s party turned out.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

I am happy to say it was a great success but for a while I thought we had been wrong to trust her.

I installed a couple of extra cameras this afternoon to ‘keep an eye’ on things. When Liz got home from school she spent a significant amount of time on the computer.

She printed out several packets of paper but I could not get a look at them.

She took everything with her when she went upstairs to get ready. She came down dressed conservatively but sexy, if you understand what I mean.

Dani came home long enough to eat and she joined the welcoming committee with Captain to meet all her friends. I was busy with Fish – B and gB were invited but were supposed to be baby sitting. Good old Gram Pops took over.

Dani told us old farts, Captain, Stubby and me to not worry – she was sure they had plenty of condoms and on that note she left without telling us where she was going.

I logged into my computer and tried to bring the cameras up BUT they would not accept my password. Ms Liz had changed the passwords. I could not say anything because then she would know we had tried to spy on her.

Captain went up to collect empty plates and check on refreshments. He reported they were in groups talking quietly listening to music.

Stubby was getting antsy, Captain knew something was up but could not figure it out and then Dani came back with a surprise.

Moms and Lisa. They had lied to me about their flights home. Lisa went straight to the ballroom while Mom showed us pictures of her trip. Momtoo was extremely tired and told us to wake her when the orgy started.

None of us were amused. Then we saw everyone leaving the party. It was barely 10 o’clock.

Liz came in to give Mom a hug then asked her and Lisa several questions. She said she was tired and going to bed. She was gone in seconds.

A few minutes later I got a text message to look at camera 45 – and she gave me the new password.

I checked my two cameras but she had taken them offline. I pulled up #45 and we learned that her group of friends had discussed how to provide a Christmas dinner and presents to the local nursing home.

One group made plans to decorate the home and another was figuring out how many hams they needed and what the other side dishes should be.

Mom is still laughing. Dani said she already knew and laughed as she went upstairs.

Captain and Stubby do not know if they should be proud or mad at the deception. I myself am figuring out how to prevent her from taking over my cameras again. I am also embarrassed that she fooled us all. She is getting too good at that.

Lisa checked my vitals and pronounced me alive. Stubby brought us all a stiff drink with backups.

Lisa sat and told Mom from now on the plane trip MUST be split into two legs with at least 18 hours in a hotel between the legs. Stubby told her she would never last 18 hours with someone between her legs.

She dared him to try and the last we saw of them was him chasing her up the stairs.

Mom and I discussed our annual Christmas trip. Last year her and Momtoo stayed an extra three weeks. That’s when this blog got started.

Damnation, we’ve been doing this for almost a year.

And then Mom did something she has never done before after returning from a long trip. She fell asleep before we made it to bed. When I tried to wake her she pushed me away. Never happened before.

When Fish woke screaming she was awake and had him comforted before I could move.

She carried him upstairs and told me not to wake her.

Today she tried to wake me up and I told her to let me sleep. When I came down for breakfast I called her Grandma. She just smiled and fed Fish more cereal.

Dani called me Grand Pops when I sat down at my computer. When the teens showed up they were all calling me Grand Pops.

Liz asked me what it was like being celibate. Mom was just coming into the room and laughed and laughed.

The teens bundled Fish up for the trip home and one of them said loudly but slowly, as if I was old and deaf, they would stay away for at least an hour if I wanted to try for Mom again.

Mom laughed and said she was tired and needed a nap. I am not sure what the game is but I figure I can play it longer than she can.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window