••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, December 1, 2008 (item)

Bumper Cars – Dec 1 2008 by Pops

Posted at 4:57 PM
Tags --

People who buy 4x4s should be required to take driving lessons. Dani saw fifteen 4x4s in the ditch on the way to school.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

Fire and G got rear ended by a jacked up 4x4 with a sixteen year old driver. G said it felt like a boxer’s punch when the side airbags deployed. I insisted they go to the hospital for a checkup. Company car, workmen’s comp and no reason NOT to go. They are both OK.

The pictures from their cell phones show the truck’s front bumper and winch actually started climbing into the back window of the Mercedes. I am glad they were in a company car and not one of their little toys.

Not more then ten minutes after that call, an old fashioned Willy’s jeep roared across the lawn in front of the window wall and promptly hit a tree and tilted about sixty degrees from vertical.

Two kids climbed out shaking their heads and checking for broken appendages. I don’t think they expected Stubby and Captain telling them they were about to get a couple of appendages up their asses.

They tried to drive away but the driver gave up when Stubby yanked him out through the top and made him hug a tree. The other started crying.

I won’t let the father have a tow truck tear up my yard – I told him to get a crane and if he didn’t by tomorrow I would and then I would own the jeep.

He called the sheriff on me who promptly arrested both kids and then the father when he tried to interfere. So far the rest of the day has been good except when gB told me she needed to go back to Victoria’s Secret.

Her new thong underwear is chafing her. I did not ask where. She also said she needed a bigger size in one style of bra.

Captain and Stubby are trying not to laugh but I would be laughing with them if I could.

MOMS – DANI – LIZ – any female get your ass home NOW!



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window