••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, December 1, 2008 (item)

Hello Again – Nov 30 2008 by Pops

Posted at 12:49 AM
Tags -- ,

Dani has been busy and has not been to class or work since Nov 9, three weeks ago.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

After fighting a virus, burying one of her closest family members and helping Momtoo get her head back together, she is completely worn out and has over three weeks of school work to catch up on and many things at work that need her attention.

So guess what? I am taking over her posting duties for a while. Mom and Lisa left for a different continent yesterday – Lisa is taking Momtoo’s place for the week. Momtoo is staying with Angel’s husband and in-laws while they finish up all the legal stuff.

The classmates are taking extra notes for Lisa and helping Dani get caught up.
She has two tests schedule for tomorrow then meetings from 1 to 8 PM.

They only have two weeks of this semester left then they begin their project at the hospital which means they will probably all live there. It will be lonely here come the third week in January.

The teens are doing fine. They had met Angel once and had a blast. She acted their age most of the time so they had a great time. She told Liz once to get her ass upstairs and cover up those tits.

Liz did it without a word and dressed conservatively for the few remaining days angel was here.

When Liz has an attitude, I used to tell her I was going to do an Angel on her ass. She always lost her attitude and many times would call Angel to let her know I was invoking the wrath of Angel on her. They would talk for hours.

I am going to miss that girl and I think many others will too.

I had flash backs today of Dani’s and my past.

gB needed to go shopping for clothes today. The next three or four weekends she is busy with family and school stuff then Christmas and New Years when we will be in the Virgin Islands, at least that is the plan.

Lisa and at least the teens are going to Washington DC for the presidential inauguration. We all have tickets and I reserved hotel rooms in September at Lisa’s insistence. I am sure glad I did.

Anyway, gB and I went to the mall today. The first stop, the Gap was uneventful. The next stop she was trying to decide how tight her top should be and asked for my opinion. I dialed Dani and handed her the phone.

The last stop was almost the deal breaker. Is Victoria Secret’s the place to buy training bras? I always thought Sears was the place.

Anyway when gB asked me to go get a different color and the next bigger size I entrusted her care to a clerk and waited outside on a bench with the rest of the males. If you have not read – I first saw Dani’s boobs many years ago when she was buying a training bra.

Who would have thunk I’d be doing it again when I am old and gray.

So here I am filling in for Dani – in more ways than one I guess.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window