••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, April 10, 2009 (item)

The Teens – Apr 10 2009 by Dani

Posted at 3:04 AM
Tags -- , ,

I think I mentioned that B and gB are now attending an all girls school in Colorado.

Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

They are doing very well, both on the honor roll and playing soccer. B has taken up the piano and gB the flute.

If B gets straight As this semester Pops promised to buy a baby grand to put in the great room.

Liz has started taking college classes two nights a week and is doing extremely well. She teased Pops she only wants to learn how to play the skin flute.

Pops gave her a timeout for 10 minutes in the corner for her vulgarity. Moms were not happy and chewed on Pops the entire ten minutes.

Lisa and I were laughing so hard we had to leave the room. Secretly we both agreed with Moms.

Everyone was here at the cabin for a late dinner to welcome the girls home. We have not seen them since early March.

Red started crying when we heard the perimeter alarm sounded.

B was first in the door. It looked like she had grown a foot and her skin was glowing. She is turning into a beautiful young woman.

They both cried as they hugged – they really miss each other. B went round the room giving hugs and kisses. When she reached Pops she handed him a card. It showed her current grades – all A+.

You could tell was really proud. He took her hand and pulled her to the corner of the great room to what looked like a couch covered with a velvet cover.

He pulled the cover off to show B her new piano. She could not believe.

During this time gB came in and held her mother for a long time. gB s no longer getting boobs – they are here and bigger them mine.

I found out late she has been wearing B’s bra but she needs to get some bigger ones.

I also noticed she had put on some weight. She is not fat but is carrying a few extra pounds.

I patted her tummy and asked if the food was good. She said it was too good. But I had felt something and I pulled her top up to display her new belly button ring.

B had come near me and I pulled her top up. She too had a new piercing. I knew Red was not going to be happy but I was not going to tell her.

Pops threw something as gB and told her to check the 2nd shed.

She had always complained that she had to ride double whenever we went four wheeling. Pops had bought her a four-wheeler painted pink.

It looked like a Barbie car to me. She loved it.

Mom was talking to B and asked what was new. B lifted her shirt holding her finger to her lips.

Mom’s eyes got wide and she pulled her into the kitchen. I heard her raised voice but could not understand what she was saying.

A few minutes later they came back and I could tell B was ready to cry.

She and her mother were talking when B suddenly lifted her top. gB came over and did the same.

I could tell Red was not too happy but she kept her mouth shut and commented they looked pretty good.

That’s when Mom went off. She commanded the girls to tell their mother how the piercing was done.

Red still did not seem too concerned until Mom explained why she was pissed.

Teenage girls piercing each other’s body parts with a pin and block of wood was NOT acceptable.

They could get infections – they might hit a vein. Then Mom wanted to know if they had done it anywhere else and took each girl into the bathroom to make sure.

Pops apologized for Mom but cautioned the girls that she was right.

Annie had pierced my ears very young and I caught an infection that put me into the hospital.

I got my ass beat and was forbidden to see Annie for the whole summer.

So their homecoming was not as happy as we wished. Every time Mom passed one of the girls she smacked them on the head.

Red talked to the classmates and I heard she was going to make the girls take the belly rings out.

I’m sure glad I have no desire to pierce anything but my ears. Annie kept saying she wanted a tongue stud but the classmates talked her out of it.

So our teens are growing into women. I wish they could have stayed teens just a little longer.

Liz took them in to see all their old friends at the hangout. I happened to be in the garage getting a bag of ice and overheard through the door that Liz had warned them about Mom.

She told them NOT to tell them about the tats. I dropped the bag of ice. They all laughed and Liz pointed out they could see my shadow on the garage door.

But you can bet I’ll examine the teens real close tomorrow morning.

One last tidbit – gB peed her pants in excitement when she heard Jeni was pregnant.

It’s all she could talk about for an hour.

Debby is still at the hospital. No new news.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window