••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, June 10, 2008 (item)

Blog Update June 10, 2009 Early Morning

Posted at 4:28 AM
Tags --

Hey all, it’s been a while. Will and I decided to visit our new land where they have started digging a foundation. It is about a mile from Pops cabin.

We are glad we did. We wanted to see if we had picked a good spot. As it turns out we picked a very good spot.
To Read the rest click
here->
The foundation is 10 feet deep and so far has no standing water. The water had flooded where I was hoping for a pool so I’ve changed my mind. Our dock is fixed (whatever the hell that means), is old and is currently under water. Will says it will have to go plus he’d like a big boathouse similar to Pops in the next couple of years.

We have figured out that high land is actually low land and sometimes water travels in strange ways. We have a spot that I know is ten foot higher then the road but it is flooded. Stubby told us it was the way the sandstone and clay formed in this area.

He showed us one very low spot, in fact, it seems to me that we are under the water line which is less than thirty feet away but stubby says the clay on each side is a natural dam and keeps the road clear.

We also saw hundreds of animals. Stubby says many lose their homes so they come to higher ground. The trick is making them leave when the water goes down.

Now I get to tell the best ‘Halloween’ story of all my short life. Stubby had us follow him down to a dam. He wanted to show us how to open the gates to drain one piece of land about a mile from our new place if we ever needed to cross it.

When we arrived Stubby stood with us on top of the dam. We could see both rivers and Pops place (and ours will be visible from here when it is done) and the banker’s place. If we turned we could see Stubby’s place and another branch of the river.

While we were admiring the view I commented that it smelled different. Stubby said that was normal during a flood. Many a town’s treatment plants upriver were flooded. Many acres of land that had not seen air for hundreds of years had been washed down here along with its cargo or treasure as the case might be.

I didn’t get it. Stubby had me follow him about 200 feet down the road and he pointed out something box shaped lying in the ditch. It had a rope tied around it with flotation devices tied to the rope. The other end of the rope was tied to one of the bridge supports and to a guardrail and there was also a bright orange flag waving atop a slender pole that was attached to the box.

I didn’t get it then Will started reciting a prayer and I looked closer. The smell was ‘dead’ things and dirt that had not seen air for hundreds of years as well as rotted wood and smaller animals that had not made it. The box was a casket that had been uncovered.

Very sad but as the same time I got very frightened. Will asked what was wrong and then Stubby asked if I had ever wondered where the hell he and Skippy, (his dog with three legs, one of which is missing a foot) came from.

I said no and he said they had floated down the river and this was as far as they would ever go. I got chills and no matter how much Will hugged me I would not get warm.

Stubby taught us how to work the gates and gave us the rules on when we should and shouldn’t. He also showed us the four or five places we should inspect each morning if we ever decide to stay during a flood.

He pointed out the automatic system in place to warn the Corp of Engineers when high water has arrived and we even met one of the Corp that was doing equipment checks. He told us that internal reports indicate the area will be six inches past critical flood level by Friday and may stay that way for a week. Depends on the amount of rain.

He told Stubby, whom he has known for twenty years, that it’d last close to two weeks once it crested, so get plenty of river water and keeps the grates cleaned out.

Neither Will or I knew what that meant but we figure it was bad. As we got close to the coffer dam and guard house Stubby took a detour towards the river on a brick road we did not even know about. It ended in a circular drive next to a fallen down church.

Stubby shined his spot light on a mowed area next to the church and he told us that was the ‘unknown’ graveyard. Every flood at least one casket would show up and never be claimed. This is where it ended up.

Now I was already scared but I felt things out there tonight. Will says he did too and I do not think he is lying.

As we drove back up to the main road, Stubby’s headlight burned out and Pops old 4-wheel drive tank died less the 2 seconds later. Stubby said ‘they’ were just saying Hi. I wanted to kill him but about that time Skippy decided to stick his cold wet nose on the back of my leg and I screamed so loud that Stubby fell off his trike. Will said he almost peed his pants. They were both laughing hard with relief once I explained myself. I’m pretty sure I woke up every dog in the valley. I was surprised how many there were.

I almost decided that I did not want to live near the river but then I realized how well all the pieces fit together.

Will and I came back tonight not only to check on our property but because Stubby has to go to the doctor in big town tomorrow and Will agreed to take him. I’m going to play guard while they are gone. Pops does not know and will not know until after it is done. Sorry Pops, there are some things we can do by ourselves.

Update on Grannie – she is resting comfortably but it appears she has lost the use of her left arm and leg completely. Left hand still works – she just has to use the right hand to put it where she needs it. Dani says it also appear she has lost more of her hearing but she is not sure how much.

As we were leaving Stubby, Will asked about river water and the grates. At several places there are steel bars that have been planted at certain places. The bars are pointed up river and they catch debris coming down river to prevent the debris from washing up on the road.

Someone needs to check them and use a rake to clean them to prevent small lakes from forming. He pointed one out to Will and I that sits right near the road to the cabin. We had seen it several times and just thought it was a drain. Now we know.

River water looks so clear – clearer then bottled water – and does not have a smell but one little tiny thimble full will make your insides so warm and make all you inhibitions disappear.

Will fucked me under the street light near the driveway – he is sure Stubby could watch it all. We both have gotten into the bad habit of losing all our clothes no matter if we are inside or out.

I sure hope Stubby had a good heart. He told Will he was over 90 – we are not for sure.

I do know that 4 or 5 thimbles of river water really makes Will’s cock hard and me wetter then the river.

In fact I’ve been fucked twice while I wrote this. And just as soon as I mail it I plan on getting it one last time before falling asleep.

We have to make sure we keep plenty of river water around.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window