••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, June 9, 2008 (item)

Blog Update For June 9, 2008

Posted at 3:19 AM
Tags --

Sorry folks. Annie thought I was taking care of business - Jeni thought Annie had it and I thought Jeni had it.

Dani’s grandmother had a stroke last Saturday – grandmother’s best friend died of heart failure about 8 am and less then an hour later she went down. Dani got there five minutes after the excitement.
To Read the rest click
here->
We’ve all been at the real home taking care of the funeral, getting Grannie evaluated and settled in her new place.

She used to live alone – now she can’t but she will not let her family be burdened – which has Dani and Mom completely pissed. She does have good insurance and even though she can barely talk or walk she insists on taking care of everything.

She even made Dani setup a portable so that she could type her demands. Her first comment was to Mom and Dani – she told them to Fuck Off – she wanted a 2nd floor room – Mom and Dani have decided her brain is just fine so she gets whatever she wants.

Pops and I went up yesterday to check on a few things and run errands and we finally got her hooked up with a wireless Internet provider. She asked me to show her where the good stuff was. I was a little confused until Pops told me she wanted to see cock. Her computer now speaks and it said, “Only big ones!” in a tiny female voice. Pops can imitate it exactly.

I showed Grannie where the ‘good’ stuff was and even though we both told her goodbye four or five times, we never got an answer.

Today Dani tried to call her new cell phone and when she didn’t answer, Dani called her nurse. When Grannie came on the phone she bitched at Dani, Grannie was flirting with her neighbor. Dani asked if he had a good one and Grannie’s computer answered she was trying to find out – she’d call back.

William and Captain found it extremely funny but Dani was pissed and wrote her a nasty note. Grannie wrote an answer back to Pops. It said, “Tell my granddaughter to Fuck Off. If she ever talks that way to me again I’ll cut her from the will. And please tell her that his ‘tool’ was fine for being so fucking old.”

A later message asked me to send her some rubbers and she wanted to know how to setup a little black book on the computer and keep it from her granddaughter.

Dani is currently looking for Chastity Belts. I think it is great – what we thought was a poor little old lady had gotten more dick then me in the last week.

All low land at home is flooded, Pops’ farmland about 90 miles west is currently flooded, and we are about two feet from medium flood stage here at the cabin. We expect to go up another 2 or 3 feet then hopefully it’ll be over.

But right now, as I was drinking my hot toddy on the deck, it started raining. I checked weather and there is the potential for heavy rain. Since the ground is saturated, the rain runs off into the streams and creeks.

For the last week if it rained five inches, the river went up five inches. Somebody from the lock called and told Pops that upstream had eleven inches and sure enough the next morning we had another foot of water. It is now raining on both rivers at least 100 miles north – I wonder how much total water that is - and how long will it take to get here.

When they told me about the cabin, I never imagined I’d sit around all night worried that I might float away. Oh well – I do love the cabin.

More later.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window