••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, January 11, 2009 (item)

Jan 11 2009 by Dani

Posted at 6:35 AM
Tags --

We are home – we took a detour to see Moms in Chicago.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

They left early this morning for almost 6 weeks in Africa. Glad it is them and not me. I have really missed my bed.

Since I have almost a week before I start school/work again I have lots of stories to post.

Stories about the pilots, G, Erin, LIZ and Mr. Nerd and Pops.

Stubby is still in New York. He made sure Moms caught their plane home then he decided to do some sightseeing – he has never been there.

Captain is making us breakfast as I type. Pops is trying to catch up on his blogs and email. Lisa decided to sleep in.

G is passed out on the biggest sofa and Erin is asleep in the big chair. I do not know where Fire is - I guess they got fucked to exhaustion last night according to Captain.

Bruce and Adam are taking showers and I am getting ready to spend the day writing.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window