••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, December 18, 2008 (item)

Dec 17 2008 by Pops

Posted at 12:54 AM
Tags --

I just read something that I really like:
Only write what is absolutely necessary to make your point.
Not a word more.
Click To See/Hide The Rest +/-

It was on a writing blog and I hope I have correctly quoted it.

So without further ado, we are packed – remind me to NEVER EVER AGAIN ask fourteen women to accompany me on a trip to a tropical paradise.

I finally made them throw out all makeup, consolidate all sun tan lotion into several plastic bags filling one large suit case, and bring only one dress apiece for Christmas Day dinner.

We finally got the luggage down to two dozen pieces not counting computers and other carryon stuff.

Luckily I chartered a plane to take us first to Florida and then to St. Thomas. The extra bag fees would bankrupt me.

It was 86 today with scattered showers and is currently 75 with high surf warnings until 6 PM tomorrow.

I just brought in a load of firewood – it is 21 degrees outside with three inches of snow over a half inch of ice. My two wheel drive car can not make it out of the drive.

Tomorrow we have freezing rain in the forecast and more snow.

I ordered a 4-wheel drive extended Hummer to take us to a local airport to meet our plane and Captain is bringing my 4-wheel drive vehicle with all the luggage in the back to the airport to say goodbye.

He is the smart one – he has no desire to leave his chilly environs for sandy beaches.

Stubby had been trying to decide what swim trunks look best with his bionic leg. Lisa told him she had the perfect suit. She stripped him then wrapped a ribbon around his dick and put a bow on it.

Dani got a picture for the archives.

Moms arrived about an hour ago in St. Thomas and have been told the resort is only 1/3 full because of the economy.

They say our wing of rooms is perfect – it even has six hot tubs on the bottom floor.

So everyone is excited and barely sleeping. Our flight leaves at 9 AM – we are hoping to make Florida and possibly go on to St. Thomas tomorrow late afternoon.

I am not sure if any posting will get done – I am done until the New Year – I think.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.

See you next year.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

No

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window