••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 17, 2008 (item)

Drive-By-Fuck-2 by Dani

Posted at 1:28 PM
Tags -- , ,

Damn, Lisa can type faster then me. Of course when I’ve got a cock in me it is kinda hard to type.
Pops witnessed us doing the deliveryman and when I went into the rest room to wipe the excess he gave me a Drive-by-Fuck but then he slowed fucked me. Didn’t understand till he was soft and pulled out. I got ready to stand up and get cleaned up and he slammed his cock in my ass.

Should have known. A few minutes later he started getting hard – I CANNOT take him in my ass if he is hard. Just hurts too much so he gradually shortens how much cock he is giving me as he gets hard again.

When he is completely hard he puts just the tip of his head in my ass. I still come waiting for him to flood my ass with cum.

This morning it seemed like he had extra cum. After he was done and we cleaned each other up I asked what the deal was - was he inventing Drive-By-Fuck-2? He laughed and said yes.

He said he watched Lisa fuck Captain early this morning – he watched us girls swim nude – he watched us fuck and suck the delivery man – he just loves to watch – it makes him horny. He told me I was the lucky girl to get Drive-By-Fuck-2.

I kissed his cheek and he went off whistling. The guys seem to be whistling much more often around here.

When I told Lisa about it she told me he would have to wait to try it on her – the deliveryman had delivered.

We are still laughing over that.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window